Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Adam Watson’s POV

“I miss you.”I said as I caressed her cold hand with my warm one and kissed it. I heard her chuckles and gosh… that’s the beautiful sound I longed for 3 months. 

It took me 3 months to have her back.

And now, I’m glad that I didn’t give up waiting for her. 

“You miss me?”She asked with her croaky voice. It must because of she haven’t talk for a long time. 

“I miss you like crazy. I almost gave up waiting for you.”I said and cupped her hand on my cheek. She just chuckled and shook her head at me.

“I’m glad you’re still waiting for me even for 3 months. And now you’re being too clingy.”She said with a frown on her forehead. I just shrugged and kissed her hand continuously.

“I love you. I love you so much.”I said as I kissed her hand continuously. 

“Ew… you guys are so disgusting!”Suddenly Calvin’s voice said to us. I snapped my head to the couch and Calvin was there witnessing us.

“Why are you here?”I asked.

“Now you have your lovely queen back, you had forgot me? I shouldn’t come at all if I knew this will happen.”He replied sulking at my question. 

Wow, I didn’t realize he was there for all the time I’m with my queen.

“I’m sorry, dude. I’m too excited right now.”I said as I turned my eyes back again to her hazel ones. Her eyes are still shimmering and beautiful as always.

“I’m going.”Calvin said as he walked toward the door.

“And welcome back, Victoria Strauss.”He said before he left us alone in the patient room.

“I miss you…”I said again to her and sat beside her on the bed. She just watched me into my eyes and smiled at me.

“Thank you.”She muttered and lowered her head.

“For what?”

“Everything.”

“No, don’t thank me. It’s what should I do for my queen.”I said as I grabbed her hands and kissed it continuously.

“But I spent a lot to prepare a private room and other while you’re out.”I said with a pout and crossed my arms on my chest.

“You shouldn’t have.”She said with an apologetic look.

Great… this is doing well.

“This room is quite expensive than I expected. I spent a lot on this room.”I lied again making her look more anxious and sorry.

“I’m sorry. I’ll pay it when I got back from my work.”She said reassuring me and smiled.

“I don’t need that money.”I said and smiled devilishly at her.

“W-what do you want from me?”She stuttered and quickly covered her chest with her arms as I leaned closer to her face.

“I want you.”I said and slammed my lips on her plump one. 

I closed my eyes to savour the sensation of kissing her lips. I cupped her cheeks to savour more into her mouth. As my tongue get into her mouth, our tongue molded perfectly together and I moaned in pleasure.

This is what I want.

Being with her and we live happily ever after…

But suddenly my queen hit my chest with her small fists trying to break the kiss.

“What’s wrong?”I asked as I watched her groaned with her swollen lips.

“My back… hurts.”She said between her groan. 

“I’m sorry, my queen.”I said panicked on the fact that I hurt her. It was an accident. Except for the kiss.

Then, suddenly my queen burst into laughter.

“Are you okay, my queen?”I asked worried at her condition. She keeps laughing hard as if I was doing the most stupid thing in the world.

“You-you… so funny… your face was priceless.”She said between her laugh. She suddenly stops laughing as I narrowed my eyes at her.

“I’m sorry. That’s not funny at all.”She stated and her smile dropped feeling guilty at her reaction just now.

“So, what are you doing here?”She asked trying to break the awkwardness filled in the air. 

“I’m here to see my queen.”I replied and tucked the strand of hair to the back of her ear. She leaned her cheek closer to my palm and I caressed her cheek with content smiles on both of our faces. 

“I miss you.”She half whispered to me as her hazel eyes stared deep into my icy blue one that sent warm feeling at my body. 

“I miss you too. And I love you.”I replied as I leaned closer and kissed her forehead. 

Then, the door suddenly slammed open and there are a familiar blonde with green eyes and a black haired lady with baby blue eyes came into this room without knocking the door first.

“V, we’re-”The black haired woman stopped as she saw me and my queen looking at them with shocked looks.

“Tanya, Val. You guys come.”My queen said cheerfully with a big smile plastered on her lips. I looked at her with who-are-they look and she just gave me a smile.

“Oh… Adam, this is Tanya Shield, my friend,” She said as she darted her eyes at the black haired woman “And this is-”

“I know him.”Valerie cut my queen and crossed her arms on her chest with a serious bored look.

“Yeah, I know her. We went to the same college.”I explained to my queen as I saw her confused look. 

“I’ll go get some drinks for you guys, okay?”I said awkwardly as I saw Valerie’s glare motioned me to go away. 

What a scary woman. 

I got up from the hard bed and walked out from the room. I should give a room for them to talk.