Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Adam Watson’s POV

I was tapping my finger on the table making a small clicking noise in my silent office. I am still waiting for that woman’s presence in my office.

Suddenly, the door was opened revealing Miranda standing at the door. Her green eyes darted to me and we stared into each other for a while. A minute later, she cut the eye contact and sat on the onyx leather couch. Her arms and legs were crossed and she narrowed her eyes at me.

“Your nose’s okay?” I asked with a straight look. I leaned my back and crossed my legs on my seat. 

What is she doing here? I thought I’m already left my women.

Yes, WOMEN. I struggled a bit when I dumped them. I have to hold the pain on my cheek leaved by them.

“My nose is not okay. It was ruined by that ugly nerd!”She scowled in hatred while clenching her fist. 

Hey, my queen is not ugly! This bitch is getting to annoy me.

“So… Melinda or Marissa? What’s your name again?”I asked and she frowned and pouted at me. 

 “It’s Miranda. What’s wrong with you?”She scowled and her eyes glared at me. 

“I have a bad memory.”I answered lying to her. Hell I didn’t know any of my women’s names. There’s too much to remember so I just call them baby.

“Miranda, just leave me.”I said almost pleading but I am not going to plead to a nothing-but-a-slut women.

“Baby, don’t you miss me? I miss you so much that I almost got crazy.”She purred while walking towards me. She trailed her finger on my shoulder and it makes me shiver. 

In disgust.

 “Hands off, Miranda.” I commanded firmly. She just smirked and giggled softly at my left ear. 

“Baby, let’s start it over again. I’m sure you miss the warm time in bed we had.” She whispered as she gripped her hands on my shoulder and her breath fanned my ear tickling me.

Of course I miss the time when I have sex with my women. It has been 3 months I haven’t touch a women. It is a new best record. The best record was 2 days.

 But now I want this only woman, Victoria Strauss. She makes me feel human. I mean she change me with only the first meeting. She makes me laugh and it is not just a laugh… it is a pure happiness laugh.

She makes me feel in… love.

Here comes my weird illness. 

“I can’t, Miranda. So leave.” I said as I brushed her hands off my shoulder. She scowled and frowned at me as she stood in front of me with her lips pouted and her arms were crossed across her chest.

“You’re different. You changed. You never resist me before.”She scowled and stared at me. I just shrugged didn’t want to answer her.

Suddenly, an idea came into my head.

I opened the drawer in my desk and searched for my check. I grabbed and put it on my desk. I grabbed a pen and fill the check.

“Here, take it. I give you 100 000 dollars and you will leave me forever. And if it doesn’t enough for you, tell me now because I’m a busy man. I’ll give you more.”I said as I handled the check to her. She hesitated to take it at first but she took it as I told her that she will not gain anything if she still not leaving me alone.

“Adam, I know you still want me. But you forced yourself not to.” She said as she kept the check in her silver clutch. 

“No, Miranda. I’m not forcing myself. You’re just not fun anymore.”I said smirking as I saw the shocked look on her face. 

“You will regret this, Adam!”She sent me a dagger glare before she went out from my office. 

Finally, she left. I can rest peacefully for now.

I glanced at my watch. It was almost 7 p.m. I should leave too.

I took my blazer and put it on. I grabbed my phone and leave it in my pocket. As I went off from my office, I took a glance at my queen’s. 

She already left. I was thinking to drive her home. 

Or maybe I will bring her somewhere else… who knows.

I climbed out from my Lamborghini as I parked my car in front of the mansion. I handed the car keys to Peter who was standing at the front door.

As I walked into the mansion, mom and Elena were greeting me which was unusual.

“Hello, Adam. How is your day today?”Mom and Elena said in unison with a big strange smile plastered on their face and I know that smile mean. 

They want something from me.

“What do you want from me?”I said frowning as they dragged me to sit on the big comfy red couch.

“Adam, Elena has told me about your mistress. When will you propose to her?” Mom said excitedly as she sat to my right.

“Um…”I replied didn’t know what to say.

“Adam, can I bring her out shopping with us tomorrow?”Elena asked excitedly this time sitting at my left.

“Um… sure.” I replied with a weak smile and trying to leave them but their grip on my both arms was deadly tight.

“Mom, Elena. I want to go to my room.”I said hoping that they would release their grip.

They muttered ‘okay’ and released my arms. I left them and went upstairs to my room.

As I got into my room, I stripped my clothes and went to take a shower. I got out from my bathroom with my white fluffy towel wrapped on my waist. I let my hair wet and walked to my closet to get my pajama.

As I was dressing on my boxer, I saw my mom was sitting on my bed. Quickly I put on my boxer up. 

“Mom, how… when did you came in here?” I asked as stared at her smiling at me. 

“I came here when you still in shower.”She replied still smiling at me.

“Okay, spill it. What do you want from me?”I asked knowing that she has something to ask me. 

“Do you really love her?”She asked still giving me the warm smile to me.

“Who? My queen?”

“You call her your queen? OooOoo… how cute.”Mom squealed while clasping her hands together. 

“Anyway, did you really love her?”Mom asked again with a firm voice. I just sighed and stared at her.

“Mom, I love her with all of my heart. She’s my everything.”I replied giving her my smile. She sighed in relief and still smiling at me.

“I’m just happy for my son. I hope you will marry her soon. Okay, I should go to my room. Your father didn’t like his bed cold.”Mom said as she got off from my bed while smiling widely. I just rolled my eyes and smiled slightly.

“And don’t love her too much or she’ll never leave your bed. I want her to be with me when Elena and Lucy aren’t around.”She said giving me a wink before walked out from my room.

Mom, I don’t think I can do that wish.