Chapter 9: Blood of the Falcon

Mario finally arrived at the world of Captain Falcon. According to a nearby street sign, he was in "Mute City" he looked and saw that he was close to a race track. He knew that this was one of the tracks where Falcon raced. There was one problem. He had no idea where to start looking. When he first met Falcon, it was in Dreamland. He'd never been to this place. Luigi, Shadow, Zelda, and Fox had originally met Falcon. Mario, Sonic, and Falco has been turned into trophies by Mewtwo for Master Hand.
"Maybe I should have asked Shadow for help here..." Mario said under his breath.
"Hmmmmm..... red hat and shirt. Blue overalls. You look awfully similar to a plumber I've heard about," a voice said. Mario whirled around. What he saw surprised.
"Captain Falcon?" Mario asked. He definitely looked much more ruthless than before. He now wore a dark red suit, with purple boots and a matching helmet.
"Aw, that's cute. So you do know that fool," the stranger said smugly. This got Mario's attention. He realized that this definitely not Captain Falcon.
"What's your deal?"
"Well, that fool says you're a good fighter. Is that right?"
"I'm decent. What's it to you?" Mario shrugged. He then turned around to leave.
"Falcon KICK!" Mario quickly whirled around and dove out of the way as the man attacked with Falcon's very same.
"Who are you? And why do you know so much about Captain Falcon?" Mario demanded, pulling out his hammer.
"You'll find out soon enough. That is if you live long enough," the man laughed. He charged at Mario, who took a swing with his hammer, nailing the man in the stomach. The man jumped back, dropping to a knee. Seeing an opportunity, Mario charged and jumped ready to bring the hammer down(literally) in his opponent. That was when Mario saw the man look up and smile. He saw his right hand powering up. And Mario was right in his crosshairs.
"Falcon... PUNCH!" The man's punch connected with Mario's stomach, and in an ironic sense of justice, sent Mario flying. Mario eventually fell to his hands and knees. The man laughed as he walked up.
"And that fool said you could fight. Pathetic," the man scoffed, placing his boot on Mario's foot. Mario let out a cry in pain.
Let's end this, shall we?" the man said, his hand starting to grow red hot. That was when Mario heard the loud noise of what sounded like a race car Mario saw a giant blue vehicle headed towards him and the man. The man leaped out of the way. Mario was able to barely roll out of the way. The vehicle sped by, missing them both.
"Ha! You...," the man began to taunt, that was when the driver leaped out of the speeding vehicle. He launched his knee towards the man, catching him in the jaw. The man was sent spiraling to the ground. The driver landed in front of Mario. He was wearing almost purple colored uniform, with a red helmet and golden boots. It clear now to Mario that this was the real Captain Falcon.
"Hey Mario! Couldn't wait to visit?" Falcon joked, still facing the man.
"Falcon, you FOOL! What do you think you're doing?" The man demanded angrily.
"I should be asking you, Blood Falcon. I can't have you trying to attack my friends," Captain Falcon said, boldly, preparing to battle.
"Right... your 'friend' that you said was an excellent fighter. I took him out with one of your cute little moves," Blood Falcon sneered.
"Well, now it's you and me. Come on!" Captain Falcon taunted.
"Ha! Come on. We have plenty of time to deal with this later. Farewell!" Blood Falcon laughed, as he started do disappear in a dark portal, the same as Waluigi's, as Mario saw.
"FALCON KICK!" Falcon shouted, trying to pursue his foe. Unfortunately, Blood Falcon was gone before he could get to him.
"Rats! I almost had him!" Falcon said in frustration.
"It won't be the last time we see him, that's for sure," Mario walked up to his friend, clutching his ribs. "Who is he anyways? He's got a nerve to dress up like you."
"That's Blood Falcon. He was created when some people stole some of my blood," Falcon replied.
"Huh. That's... weird..."
"Well, what about you? Knowing you and Luigi, you wouldn't come with a reason."
"Well, buckle up, this one is kind of a doozy...," Mario started. He explained the situation. Waluigi and the Power Glove, his search for the Power Stones, attacking Hyrule, Altea, and Corneria, Sonic's kidnapping. When he finished, Falcon nodded his head.
"So... some crazy loser from your world got some glove that has unlimited power, and he wants the six stones with it to make it even stronger, destroy the world."
"That sounds about right."
"I'm in."
"Wait.... Huh???"
"You came to recruit me, right? I'm going to help you out."
"OK... thanks. Sorry, you caught me off guard."
"No problem. No evil escapes Captain Falcon. We'll take care of Waluigi, no problem. Now come on!" Falcon said.
"You got it!" Mario grinned. After setting the device, he and the Supersonic Slugger headed back to Altea. As they traveled, Mario wondered what was ahead. Little did he know, he was getting a nasty blast to the past.