I "love" you

Grimmjow just got home at 10:30 a.m. And he knew he was going to get killed. He had another hit 'n run so he had to sneak into the house so he climbed on the ladders to the balcony. After he after he entered through the doors in the guest room he made sure that he didn't slam the door. He was so lucky that his room is next to the guest room, but wasn't lucky that his room is right across from his sister's room. He he had to be even extra sneaky. There was no telling when is Nel going to wake up. She will always wake up the most abnormal time. She will either wake up early in the morning or late in the evening. Sometimes she will wake in a day or so. That always gave Grimmjow a heart attack even though she scary she is still his little sister.

"Alright, hopefully she's sleeping 'till the night," he said.

He came in his room and sighed. He crept to his bed...

"AHHHHH!!!" he yelled. And surprise his sister, Nel, was under the covers. And she was pissed.

"Damn it, Nel what the hell," he complained.

"I should be saying that to you, dip crap!" she yelled. She had was so mad that he thought her eyes turned red for a sec.

Hers eyes has tears in them and she ran to her room. Grimmjow was really weirded out.

Grimmjow heard Nel's door slam. He never thought that Nel would cry.

Neliel Tu Oderschvank Jaegerjaquez is 17 years old and the boss of the house. She graduated high school early, and she always took care of the house. She always took care of the house when their parents died. It was too tragic to talk about it. Grimmjow would always leave the house and come back in the morning. She would get lonely and worry about him. She even had to bail him at of jail if he did something wrong.

"WAHHHHH, AHHHHHHH, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!" Nel yelled. She bawling her eyes. He never heard her cry this much. Not even at the funeral. She locked her herself in her room so Grimmjow wouldn't come in, bit that didn't stop him. He kick down the door and barged in.

"Nel, come on," he said.

"*hic* *hic* No, you big idiot jerk," she said. She under the covers to her sobbing face. She was an ugly cryer. She didn't like people seeing her face when she cries. That's why she acts so tough.

He tried to take off the covers, but she too strong. She hold on tight, 'till the covers ripped. She tried to run,but Grimmjow gotten a hold of her.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"*hic* Nothing," she said.

"Obviously there is," he said.

"*hic* you are always gone *hic* and you never come home. You leave at inappropriate times and girls come over here and ask if you're home,but you're not. *hic* *hic* And they that I'm one your girlfriends even though I'm trying to explain to them that I'm your sister *hic*. Though it doesn't feel like it anymore since you're always gone and I miss you. Idiot!" she said.

He hesitated to answer when she started crying again.

"I'm sorry, why didn't you tell me this sooner?" he asked.

"What's there explain," she said.

"Just come back home so I won't kill you in your sleep," she said.

"Fine ," he said.

Then she wiped her face with his sleeve, and giggled

"I love you, little sis," he said.

"I love you too, big bro," she said.

"Now let's talk your 'girlfriends'," she said.

'Dang it!'