Author Note MUST READ

Author note-MUST READ

This is not a plagiarism. I can’t update my story because I forgot the password of my old account (Doretta_Mayu). I gave up after several tries to get my password back and make a new account (Darkness_Angel99). So please understand and read my story. But I changed the story a bit. Just a bit, don’t worry. 

Everything in this story is fictional including places, names and other.

So, read and enjoy~~

P/S: My readers' comments encourage me to continue this story. I almost gave up but all those comments in my previous story stopped me to do so... So please leave comments and VOTE! Follow me too… ; )

Read 'I Hate You, Mate' by Lucine_Estelle... I’m very grateful for her help.

*******************************************************************  

          Victoria Strauss is forced by her mother to get married to pay all her family’s debt. She has attended hundreds of blind dates but none of it worked. It’s not that easy because she herself didn’t want to get married. It’s her dream to marry the special guy for her and live happily ever after. But as people said life is never a bed of roses. One fine day, she met a drunken guy on her friend’s birthday party. Little did she know that the guy is her special guy and her Mr. Billionaire?