III.

𝐊𝐄'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐊𝐄'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍.

" I'm on her ass when they leave." I mumbled under my breath , slightly beccoming irritated cause my mama just pulled this shit.

Turning around , I seen Kentrell following behind me. He grinned at me seeing I was starring at him , he tried to be cute and wave at me.

" Ugh." I scoffed turning back around as we turned left out the hall and went straight into the second hall.

" You alright , need some water or some ? " He asked trying to be funny.

" Nah I just need you to get up out my house." I snapped back at him being ass smart as possible.

" Ion' think that's what yo' mama want though." He chuckled and crossed his arm over his chest as glared back at him and rolled my eyes.

" Whatever. This the bathroom , that's her room , that's my room. It's a bathroom in my room and my mom room. Tour over." I said quickly pointing at every door and turned back to him.

" You can leave now." I said giving him a smile and pointed down towards the hall.

" You need to calm yo' ass down." He semi-yelled at me before finding himself slightly whispering.

" Calm down ? After what y-" I went to speak but he instantly cut me off.

" Fuck Ke'Lani ! I know what I did , I been tryna apologize to your ass." He snapped back at me snatching me up by the white cropped tshirt I was wearing.

Feeling him hand grip upon my shirt , I gasped lightly as he pulled me closer. It was now like we were body to body.

Smacking my lips , I tried to snatch back from me but his grip was too tight.

" Let me go." I lowly whined out and he smacked his lips.

" No you need to listen to me ! Let me just fucking sit down and talk to you damn." He lowly shouted down in my face making me turn my head from him and roll my eyes.

Taking a moment to think about what I was about to do.

It was two years ago...let me just give him chance to see what he has to say..

" Let go of me and we can talk." I spoke up sighing and he smirked letting go off my shirt. He backed up from me and peeked his head down the hall.