⇜⇝

Once I had finished, everyone began clapping in the crowd as I smile.

"Thank you so much."~I say as Ellen hugs me.

"Wonders of Elle everybody!"~She calls making them all erupt into cheers again.

~TIME SKIP~

"We did awesome guys!"~Jamie says as he high-fives us all. His girlfriend cuddles into his side as everyone stands with their significant others, apart from Ryleigh and I.

"We should go get lunch."~Freya suggests as everyone nods.

"Where are your guys' boyfs?"~Lee

"Ash is working on some new designs for his clothing line, Andy is in the studio."~Rye

"Fair enough."~Leonie says as we all sit down in a booth at a diner called TJ's.

"What would you like to order?"~The waitress asks, her roller skates stopping her at our table as everyone orders. She leaves as we continue to have our conversation about Food.

"Ash!"~Rye squeals as he hugs her. He slips in the booth beside me as I cross one leg over the other.

"She's like 8th wheeling."~Freya says and I laugh softly.

"I'm gonna head off."~Elle

"Elle-"~Rye

"I'm okay, don't worry. Ash can have my food, I wasn't hungry anyway."~I say and get up from the table. I leave a $10 on the table before leaving the diner, getting in an Uber to Andy's studio as it pulls up twenty minutes later. I walk up to the door, walking in and standing at the reception as a little old lady walks over.

"Ma'am, you can't be here without a licence."~She says as I sigh.

"I'm here to see Andy Biersack, he's recording here today."~Elle

"Who are you?"~She asks softly as I look up at her.

"Elle Greene."~Elle

"Elle Greene is here for Andy."~She says as the door unlocks.

"Room 15."~She says and I nod. I walk through the doors and walk up the steps, going to his studio as I walk in.

"Hey Elle."~Blasko says and I smile.

"Hey Blasko."~Elle. I look up to see Andy working on the big control console with someone else as my phone starts ringing.

"Sorry."~I say and walk out of the room, leaning against the wall as I answer the call.

"Elle! Glad I could get hold of you. Obviously, we changed the date for the wedding, it's now on November 1st, Think you can make it out?"~George

"November 1st, yeah that sounds good."~Elle

"Okay, thank you."~George

"See ya' later."~I reply and end the call.

I walk back into the room to see Andy stressed out, hand in his hair as he puts his hand on the desk.