T H I R T E E N

Elle's Outfit

Elle's Car

⇜⇝

Kensington, London

June 25th, 2019

Elle's P.O.V

"Happy Birthday dear Lukas! Happy Birthday to you."~Everyone sings as he blows his candles out. I clap loudly, wolf-whistling as he laughs. People joined in clapping as he kisses his boyfriend softly. I got back to London around 5 days ago and I'm already so lonely. Sucks to be me, hey?

"Thank you guys for coming."~Lukas says as people start to leave.

"I'm off."~Elle

"Ooooh no! Why?"~Luke

"I have a meeting to get too, I love you lots."~I kiss his cheek as he hugs me.

"I love you too, stay safe."~He says as I hug his boyfriend, George.

"Bye guys."~I kiss George's cheek before leaving. I get in my newly purchased car, sitting still for a moment until I turn the engine on and connect my phone to the stereo by Bluetooth. I let it play my Favourites on Spotify as I reverse out of the parking space and drive out of it, driving to where the meeting was taking place as I listen to some MCR.

I park the car, getting out and shutting the door, locking it as I walk up the steps and inside.

"Eleanor! Just in time."~Rhianne says as soon as I walk in, whisking me away to the conference room as I sit down at the head of the table.

"Okay, so, we've organised your tour. Here are the dates."~Rhianne says as she hands us a laminated card with a few other things on too.