"I do, love. First drawer in the bathroom."

His voice did something to her. It was raspy from his sleep and low, waking the part in Nina that reminded her all the time of the last time she got any action.

"Thank you." She said gratefully before she moved up the stairs and to his room.

Harry gave out a sigh to himself, beginning to sit up before he noticed the sight in his joggers. He knew his dreams weren't all that saintlike but he hoped Nina didn't catch sight of the boner that was way too obvious for his liking.
He carried himself towards the other bathroom downstairs to wash up and take care of his business, wanting to get things over with so he can start cooking breakfast.

Not long after, Harry was in the kitchen taking necessary ingredients out before connecting his phone to the speakers he kept in the kitchen.

Hearing Rosie by John Mayer, Nina smiled to herself as she walked towards the sound, approaching the kitchen. She saw Harry's back, seeing him sway and hearing him singing along softly.

It was the sound of her giggle that grabbed Harry's attention, making him turn. He grinned once he saw her, "Hi."

"Hi, rockstar." She replied.

"Pancakes and omelette, how does that sound to us?"

"Sounds incredible." Nina approached him, "I'm on pancakes duty."

"How do I know if you make good pancakes or not?" He asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow at her.

Mimicking his expression, she put her hands on her waist, stepping closer to him. "There's only one way to find out."

Harry needed to control his eyes because as soon as she was that close to him, his eyes were on her lips. "Can't wait."

Nina's breath hitched in her throat, sneaking a glance at his lips before clearing her throat and turning towards the counter, Harry letting out a cough before running his hand through his hair.

"Hi and welcome to today's episode of Nina and Harry in the kitchen," Nina said to no one in particular, "Today we're going to be making some wicked pancakes and mean omelette, right, Harry?"

Harry giggled, standing beside her before unlocking his phone and opening the camera, setting it on video before flipping the camera so they were seen. He perched it on the wall, putting the small salt cellar in front of it so it didn't fall before recording, grinning as Nina laughed.

"Can we do the intro again?" He asked, looking at her.

She nodded, clearing her throat before exhaling as if she was getting ready.

"3, 2, 1," Harry counted, "Action!"

"Hi and welcome to today's episode of Nina and Harry in the kitchen," They both waved, "Harry, can you tell our big audience what we're making today?"

"Of course, Nina," He replied dramatically, "Today we're going to be making some wicked pancakes," Nina laughed as he emphasised, "And mean omelette."

"Yes, we are."

"First step is we're going to add flour, 2 eggs, milk and a pinch of salt."

Harry and Nina went on with their pancakes and imaginary show, not a second going by that they weren't laughing in at how dorky they were being.

As Harry was heating up the pan, Nina unlocked her phone. "Can I connect to the speakers?"

"Of course."

Since Harry's phone was already disconnected because of the recording, Nina connected right away, opening her "Throwbacks" playlist, all while standing in front of Harry's recording phone, forgetting about it for a second. "Do we feel like Rihanna?"