"No." He smiled softly, "Don't want that."

Nina wasn't entirely sure why this made her heart flutter. The only thing that came to her mind was the shooting star she wished upon hours ago; a new beginning.
But could it be? Could a new beginning start when things haven't ended for her?

They scooted closer to one another again, turning to watch the movie again, both of their minds being everywhere but what was on the screen.

Maybe it was how so much happened that day and night, or all the thoughts in her mind, or her stopping herself from cuddling to Harry's side, that tired her. But with no heads up or warnings, her eyes got droopy and so did her head and before any of them knew it, her head rested on Harry's shoulder.

He was taken aback but the second he glanced down slowly as to not disturb her, Harry was a goner. Her eyes were closed, body growing heavier as he saw her body gently and slowly move with the deep breaths she took. Harry smiled to himself, leaning back and opening his arm to wrap it around her, his smile only widening and his heart beating faster when she scooted closer to him, her arm moving to rest on his waist, gripping his sweatshirt.

His back will definitely hurt like a bitch tomorrow but Harry couldn't dare to move and disturb her. So sleeping on the sofa while sitting up was what he did.

Nina wasn't sure if she was seeing a rom-com or did she really wake up to find her body on top of Harry's?

Somewhere in the middle of their sleep, Harry sprawled on the sofa, Nina's body fully on top of his, her left arm around his waist, head on his chest and her hand beside her face there with his arms wrapped securely around her waist.

Harry was peacefully sleeping, as if not being able to toss and turn was no issue.
She tried to stop herself from smiling but she couldn't. Raising her head to peak at him, she let out a small sigh before resting her head back on his chest, not daring to move and wake him up.

Nina stayed awake, daydreaming and thinking for about 20 more minutes before she felt Harry shift underneath her, unclasping his hands to move one while keeping the other on her back, feeling him move his arm to his face to rub his eyes.

Nina moved her head, raising it up to look at him sleepily but with a bashful smile. "Good morning."

Harry's lips instantly formed a smile, face full on breaking into a gleeful expression. "'Morning, love. Sleep well?" It was probably too early for the teasing but Harry's tone made Nina blush, "I did."

"Shut up." She muttered with a smile, resting her forehead on his chest for a moment as they both laughed softly. "Should've woken me up. I feel sorry for your back."

"Could've done that but you looked tired." He put his other hand back on her back. He also could've told her that she looked way too adorable and he liked the physical contact but he decided to play it cool. "I'm not in pain."

Her mind didn't take control when she leaned forward, pecking his cheek softly, letting her lips linger for a moment against his smooth skin before she pulled back to look at him.
Harry had a dumbfounded smile on his face and if it wasn't for him respecting her space and pace, he would've reached forward and grabbed her face to press his lips against hers.

"Dibs on the bathroom." She eagerly said before getting up carefully, running her hands through her hair, feeling Harry's eyes on her.
He crossed his arms behind his back, full on looking at her as she put her hair up in a ponytail, tying it with the band around her wrist. "Do you think you might have a spare toothbrush? It's okay if you don't."