Chapter 18

Harriet clothing

Harriet- I smile walking down under my cloak to the girl's bathroom walking to the sink hissing ~open!~ I smile going down ~staircase~

Harriet- I smile walking down under my cloak to the girl's bathroom walking to the sink hissing ~open!~ I smile going down ~staircase~. When getting down into the Chambers I found the Weaslett's body there I open the diary "Tom you can now come out"

Horcrux Tom- I smirk going out of my diary laying on the floor flat in my feet "Hello little one"

Harriet- I blush smiling "Hello Tom"

Horcrux Tom- I smirk seeing the blush "ahh looks like someone has a crush, I guess on me and the older me" I smile when her blush increase walking over kissing her on the lips before pulling back "go and make the move I bet the older we is a scaredy cat to make the move even if he acts tuff I am the same but I just guess I have the confidence by your little blush, plus there must be a reason why do you have any relatives that he could be scared of"

Harriet- "my adopted mother Lucius Malfoy, my adopted Dad Severus Snape and my adopted Father Rabastan Lestrange also my godfather who was wrongfully prisoned joined your side even though you killed my parents with is the reason he was wrongfully prison because he was thought to be on your side and tolled you where my parents and I were but it was Peter Pettigrew luckly he's dead or something by now by the kiss also there my other godfather Remus Lupin who was turned by Fenrir Greyback and now is accepting his wolf side instead of taking them posioness potions thinking he was controlling his wolf when really he was killing himself and his wolf but he is better now he is given full medical care with Sirius"

Horcrux Tom- "so do you really not care if she dies"

Harriet- "go ahead she's a whore slept with over twenty in the first two weeks or starting Hogwarts with it being four month into Hogwarts year who knows how many she has slept with now, plus she is a whore before when I was Harry Potter before ckming back as Harry Potter again again because killed by her, granger, her brother, her mother and Dumbledore, years after the war is over but they kept killing and killing people, I too mine and Ginny's three children and took them to the muggle world, they one caught me because over a few years over sending them to muggle school and me working a normal job, Lily my daughter got ill, so I used my magic to bring her back to life if I didn't she would of died"

Horcrux Tom- I nod "I understand, you have to do best for the people you love not caring if you put your self in danger as long as your children are safe"

Harriet- "I miss you know" I see his raise eyebrow "having children did you know if I was married to Ginny would of been able to bring me being a male carrier in use and with the transitioning everything even though changed still works"

Horcrux Tom- "then let me"

Hariet- "but your a Horcrux no offence but I don't know any of it will work"

Horcrux Tom- "you never know until you try" I smile putting my hand under her chin kissing her

Harriet- I put my arms around his neck jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist "make love to me fuck me hard"

Horcrux Tom- "with pleasure Harriet"

----

Sorry if your not into underage with her being twelve but remember this has been the first time she has been alive she might be twelve in that body but in reality over 2600 hundred years old including this time being alive and last time

but in the end I hope you like it and hopefully soon in Harriet's life there will be a little one or little one's running around

C.W.