3.0

I V Y

"Oh my God," Lauren stares at me wide eyed.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, I hope that isn't the 'oh my god' when they messed something huge up.

"We did amazing," Nicole comments and my heart smiles that it isn't what I thought it was.

How can my heart smile?

I roll my eyes in my head for me saying something stupid.

"She looks so good, Tom is sure to love this," Vanessa says and run her fingers through my hair.

I was so eager to see how it looked now.

Today we were going to Bob's the whole gang was going to be there so the girls insisted that we should get my 'makeover' out the way.

"Can I see myself or are you guys gonna keep gawking at me?" I ask. I was ready to see what I looked like, we only had thirty minutes to get ourselves dressed and most of that time is spent on me for whatever reason when I can dress myself.

They turned my around and I gasp, the person I'm looking at is not me and it's s good thing. My hair was a ombre color cut just below my shoulders in big waves, they even managed to give me bangs and I actually enjoyed it.

My eyebrows were plucked but they were arched and kinda thick, my eyelashes were dark and long it looks like they are fake. The lip stick I had on was a nude red which made my lips more plump and I honestly looked... good.

So good I almost wanted to cry.

"You guys are the best," I get up to hug them, I didn't want to cry. Even though I won't wearing makeup I was to afraid that if I touched my face, it would go back to the way it was before.

I know that sounds bad but getting a makeover can be good for me. I was growing tired of my old hair anyway and I was in desperate need for a eyebrow wax. It really surprises me that three girls did all of this to make me look good and I truly love them for that.

The girls dressed me in a tie dye belly shirt that really showed my belly and white ripped skinny jeans.

"You should get your belly pierced," Vanessa comments as I slip on my black jordans.

"Oh my God, that would look so good with those types of shirts," Lauren squealed.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Nicole laughed and we made our way downstairs where my parents were.

They finally ungrounded me when they notice my grades were improving again. I made a promise to them that they wouldn't drop again but it took me a while before I notice that, that promise might be broken.

"Ivy?" My mom question making sure it was her real daughter.

"Three hours ago you looked normal," my dad squinted his eyes at me like he couldn't see clearly.

"Guys it's me," I laughed and walk towards them, "it's just a makeover."

My mom smiled and pulled me in for a hug, "you look so beautiful, are you wearing makeup?"