1.1

I V Y

"You stupid bitch," the stranger curses as his hands tighten around my throat.

I struggled to get out his grip but God, he was too strong.

"Let me go," I choked out as I gasped for air.

Not helping.

"Not until your dead," he speaks sternly.

"Please," I say breathlessly.

I started to loose air. My breaths were becoming short and my eyelids were getting heavy.

This is it. This is how I'm gonna die. I didn't even get to live my life.

"Please..." I say.

Just as my eyes closed, my eyes shot open and the man was gone.

My hands found my throat as my chest rised up and down rapidly.

"It was just a dream," I assured myself.

More like a nightmare.

I look around at my surroundings and found everyone sleeping.

I ran my fingers through my hair before getting up and walking into the kitchen. I got me a glass of cold water and quietly walked outside not trying to wake anyone.

I sat on the step. The warm air relaxing my bones and telling me everything is gonna be okay.

I haven't had a nightmare in ages. It kinda scared me because I didn't know if this was a sign or not.

I took a sip of the water and sat it down beside me.

I needed fresh air, especially after that.

Suddenly, I heard the front door open.

"Hey," Tom says, his English accent soft, and starting to get very familiar "Are you alright?" He sits down beside me. His hair was messy but he still looked beautiful.

Eww Ivy. Get a hold of yourself!

"Uh yea... did I wake you?" I ask and run my fingers through my hair once again.

"I was already awake. You didn't seem okay. Bad dream?" He asks like he see right through me.

I nod my head. My eyes felt watery and I turned away.

Why are you crying?

That dream scared the living shit out of me.

A tear escapes my eyes and I curse at myself for crying, especially if Tom is here.

He used his pointy finger and turned me to face him. By now, my eyes were red and puffy.