"Just the lads?" I asked, a smirk on my face"

"Fine, me too" he said, biting his lip. He looked so kissable, I just couldn't help myself. I grabbed his shirt, pulling him down, and crashed my lips on his. This took him by surprise, but he began kissing back instantly. We broke apart after a bit, both breathing hard.

"What was that?" he asked, a playful smile on his face.

"Couldn't help myself, you look so kissable when you bite your lip"

"Oh really? I'm gonna keep that in mind"

I laughed. "So, what was the reason of me going to your apartment?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I made a little dinner for the two of us" he said.

"You can cook?"

"Not really" he said said sheepishly. "Harry helped me a little. But i wanted to make something homemade, it's more special" my heart just melted when he said those words.

"You did this for me?"

"Of course" he said, kissing me softly.

He led me to the dining area, where the table was set up. There were candles lit up, and he decorated it so pretty, with petals on the table.

He helped me to a chair, being the gentleman he is, and held out a rose for me. I took it, a smile on my face. He really is the most amazing guy ever.

He went into the kitchen, and he came out with two plates of Fettucini Alfredo, my favorite food. He set the plates down, and with a smile, sat down across of me.

"You like it?" he asked.

"I love it!" i said, and i did. I absolutely loved it.

"Not bad, Malik" I said as i took a bite of the pasta. "For a guy who can't cook, this is delicious!"

He smiled widely, proud of himself. He was too adorable.

"Oh, by the way, where are the boys?"

"They got abducted by giant Kevins" said Zayn, trying not to laugh.

I looked at him, my eyebrows raised. "I'm kidding, Louis, Liam, and Harry are with the girls, and Niall is hanging out out with Josh" he said. Oh, no wonder. At least we didn't have to worry about Louis.

We were silent for a bit, just enjoying each other's company. Zayn looked deep in thought.

"Bree, can I ask you something?" he said once we were done eating. He looked kinda nervous.

"Sure" I said, getting a little nervous myself. Zayn wasn't usually nervous. 

"I wanted to ask if, umm, well, you would like to meet my family after we come back from LA" he said, biting his lip.

I must admit, i was a little surprised, but happiness soon filled me.

"Yes, of course I would love to!" I said, smiling widely. He looked so happy right now, his eyes lighting up.

"Thank you, you have no idea how happy this makes me. I want them to meet the girl I care about, and what I've told them, my mom and my sisters already love you, and can't wait to meet you"

I smiled widely, this made Zayn really happy, and I was glad of it. I loved seeing him happy like this. And I was also excited on meeting his family and his sisters.

He cleaned up the dishes, and I wandered off to the living room, spotting his sketchbook in the coffee table. I opened it up, looking over my shoulder to see if he was there, and saw a sketched picture of the two of us kissing. That picture was the screen saver on my iPhone.