▪︎<~Chapter 7~>▪︎

Start from the beginning

She stopped to recover herself as she panted. Catching her breath,hand on the wall while her right knee supports her. "I can't believe I just did that. Holy shit." She covered her mouth with hand. Wiped off the sweat from her forehead.

But she knew she must get going or else she'll be dead meat. In addition,staying behind the stores alley for a long time could be a surprising shock afterwards.

She searched for an opening to run and there she goes. Escaping from her near death experience. Pole in hand.

She peaked at the corner of the wall to see if the car has stopped searching for her. It seems that the coast is clear. She hesitantly came out of her hiding spot and off she goes running to her home.

~oOo~

She ran for her life. She saw her house in the woods. She was shaking with fear,stopping at the doorstep and aggressively knocking the door as she yelled for someone to open it.

The door opened to revealed a concerned faced,Tony. He was surprised to see her all drenched and soaked with the rain still pouring down. Her attire was covered in mud,her hair was messed up due to the running and rubbing her sweats. She was panting and shaking with fear,eyes widening as if she was traumatised by the incident.

He would've hug her if she wasn't all wet and gross. He was going to yell at her for going home late. But after seeing her shocking state. He let her inside.

The poor girl that's in shock came inside as quickly as she could and her lips starts to trembled. Arms shaking. Breathing rapidly.

Her panic attack starts to kick in.

Tony was just about to open his mouth to ask her why. But she beat him to it. Eyes pierced through his. Her arms forming to hold her. "I don't wanna talk about it. And I'll never tell you why. Leave me alone." She said in a very demanding and serious tone. "For now."

With that,she walked to her room leaving a stunned and speechless Tony. The old man kept a straight face as he knew what's going on. With just simple appearance,an old man knew behind its story. Sighing with relief,he went back to the living room,switching channels on the television for his own entertainment.

~oOo~

Hot yet warm water,hits the lad's dirty body,the water hits her face first. Pouring down all over her smooth skin to the rest of her body as water vapour travel around inside of the bathroom. Letting her head low,she watched all the brown dirt and leaves went through the little holes beneath her. Nose scrunched in disgust.

She was taking her breathing exercises. Turning around so the water will pour behind her head to her back instead of her face. It'll be difficult to breathe.

Closing her eyes,she breathe in then exhaled. Inhale,hold it,then exhale.

After a few minutes of breathing exercising. She sat down on the wet concrete and stare at the glass in front of her.

Footsteps...

Adrenaline...

Kidnapped...

Instincts...

Smacked sound...

Rain...

Mud..

Thorns..

Panic attack..

In shock..

It feels like she remember it so vividly. Obviously,that happened a few minutes ago. Or 1 hour ago. Camile has been staying there for an hour. To recover from the trauma she had.

Looking her own reflection at the mirror. It was blurry due to the water vapour. She wiped it with her hand and she could see herself clearer. Her face was still a bit pale from the shock she's been through. Pretty sure it'll be gone in the morning.

She tuck the towel inside so it would stayed there and it did. She examined her hands of what it did for her own safety. Just one hard swing to the man's temple would make him went dizzy for a couple of seconds,giving her time to escape.

She could imagine if she hadn't swing the metal pole to the man's temple. She could end up dead like those victims at nights.

She walked out of the bathroom and wear her nightgown. Letting her hair naturally dry. As she tuck herself into the self-made wooden bed made by her beloved parents.

A peaceful sleep took over her.

~oOo~

Yo,im back from the dead. And i got an update with yall. So I made a groupchat special for DC fans. If you have WhatsApp,you can click the link in my bio. If you dont have one,but you wanna join. Go and download WhatsApp and click the link in my bio. Hope to see my readers there! And fans!

Stay whelmed<3