Chapter Two ~ Surprises

Authors note:
Y/Hc = Your hair color
⚠️Contains light swearing⚠️

(Present Day)
- Y/n POV -

Today was a Monday which meant kids were going to school but little old me never even stepped foot in a school because of my overprotective dad. I have been home schooled since I started my education, I always beg my dad like litterally drop on my knees, fake cry and everything just to make him send me to school but he never listens.

"Nasa, could you please play my Chill Songs Playlist?" I asked my AI.
"Of course I can Miss. Stark." Right after she said that Idfc by blackbear started playing.
"Nasa, I told you to call me Y/n, I made you, not my dad so you listen to me and anyways we're friends" I said while slightly humming to the song.
"Cause I don't fucking care, at all-" I sang softly.
"Language!" I heard someone say form my door. I turned around and was greeted by Steve aka Captain America.
"Uncle Steveee!" I ran up to him and hugged him super tight.
"Hey trouble maker" He said while ruffling my hair.
"Well kid today is full of surprises so you better get ready and come downstairs."
"Alright I'll be there in 10 to 15 minutes."

I decided on wearing a NASA crop top and some skinny jeans with a Why Don't We hoodie tied around my waist, and a black choker and some black heart earings and lastly to complete my look my Fila shoes.

After that I put my Y/Hc hair in a high ponytail with small pieces of hair shaping my face and did very light makeup. My makeup consisted of lipstick, mascara and blush.

I looked at myself in the mirror and said "Simple but Cute, I like it!" Y/n said whilst doing poses in the mirror.

----------------------------------------------------
- Third Person -

Y/n walked down the long hall and into the elavators, instantly hearing FRIDAY's voice.
"Goodmorning Miss. Stark, which floor would you want to go to?" FRIDAY asked politely.
"Take me to the floor my dad's on." Y/n replied.

- Y/n POV -

After the short lift ride I walked into the living room and saw all the Avengers just sitting there.
"Hey pumpkin, want some shawarma?" my dad gestured at the stack of shawarma, but instead of answering I just stood there, my jaw on the floor and my eyes wide in shock.

I took a moment to look through who was here, there was My dad, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Clint, Wanda, Vision, Rhodey, Sam, Bucky and when my eyes saw a random dude wearing red and blue I was shocked that my superhero crush was right there, like I couldn't belive that I'm breathing the same air as him.

"Y/n, are you ok?" My dad asked concerned.
"I- Wha- How the fuck is this possible Holy shit!" I said a clear shock evident on my face.
"Ok so Wanda Y/n, Y/n Wanda and Vision Y/n, Y/n Vision and Bucky Y/n, Y/n Bucky and lastly Spiderman Y/n and Y/n Spiderman!" Tony let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Spiderman's eyes were wide and he froze like Litterally froze. I put my hand out so he could shake it.
"As you know I'm Y/n."
"I- I- I'm spider Parker- no wait I'm Spiderman." He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

He sounded like he was young, maybe even the same age as me but anyways he looked cute especially when he's embarrassed.

"So Y/n your last surprise is that I'm allowing you to go to school." Tony smiled and I looked around to see everyone with huge grins on their faces.
"Wait really, which school?" I asked not believing what I heard.
"Midtown School of Science and Technology!" He replied with a grin.
"Oh my Thor, Thank you Thank you Thank youuuuuu!" I squealed.
"Lady Y/n, why did you say my name?" Thor asked.
"Well because your a God and y'know oh my God, oh my Thor, same thing." I shrugged.

"Soo Y/n, why don't you take Spiderman to your room huh. " Natasha smirked then winked at me. I blushed a furious shade of red unable to stop my blush.
"I uh sure. "
"Nope nope nope No nO NoOOopPe!?!" Tony yelled.
"They need to get to know each other Tony chill out." Wanda replied.
"Fineee..." Tony said whilst pouting.