Chapter Four ~ First Day Of School

(The next day)
- Y/n POV -

"Tell me, have you seen the sunset turn into a sunrise, kiss right through the night..." My alarm was of course a Why Don't We song.
I yawned and stretched listening to the peaceful song.
"Goodmorning Y/n!" Nasa exclaimed.
"Morning!" I was so excited I couldn't belive I'm going to a school.

I went to the toilet so I could do my business, brush my teeth and was my face, then I chose my outfit. I chose a pink cropped hoodie, some leggings, my favorite addidas shoes, a choker with a necklace combined and lastly my backpack.

 I chose a pink cropped hoodie, some leggings, my favorite addidas shoes, a choker with a necklace combined and lastly my backpack

After I was ready I walked down the stairs, ate breakfast and left for my first day of high school.

----------------------------------------------------
- Y/n POV -

I walked inside Midtown and saw people instantly staring at me. Probably wondering 'What is Tony Starks daughter doing here', I just smiled and walked not giving a care in the world.

I had to go to the principles office first but I was having a hard time finding it. I was frantically searching for the office until I turned around and bumped into boy.

- Peter's POV -

I was walking around searching for Mr. Starks daughter until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Y/n, I instantly stood up taking my hand out so I could lift her up.
"Oh my God, I'm so so soo sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, it's just my first day and I don't kno-" I cut her off.
"NO- I mean uh It's alright, it's my fault but you seem new here do you want me to help you around?" I asked hoping she would say yes.
"Yea yea yea that would be great, your a life saver cute guy." She answered blushing and as usual my face turned red due to her comment. 'She thinks I'm cute! But like she's soo beautiful and cu-' My thoughts were inturupted when Y/n grabbed my hand and asked me my name and to take her to the principles office.

- Y/n POV -

Peter seemed to smile to himself and just froze so I grabbed his hand and that made him come back to life, I wonder what he's thinking about.

Peter led me through the school and eventually we got to the principles office.

"This is it, I'll wait for you outside." He rubbed his neck.
'Ugh can he stop u rubbing his neck he looks cute when he does that.'

After I got my schedule I went straight to Peter.
"Hey." I touched his shoulder indicating that I'm back.
"Hi, uh could I see your schedule?"
I kindly gave him my schedule and I saw his eyes scan over my schedule, then his eyes widened.
"What is something wrong?" I questioned.
"Yea yea everything's alright but the good news is that your in the same classes as me- I mean I don't know if you think that's a good thing or bad thing so I-"
I cut him off by grabbing his hand and saying.
"To be honest you freak out too easily I'm actually really happy we're in the same classes." I let go of his hand, walked 5 steps forward, turned around and winked at him making his cheeks become redder that a tomato but I continued to walk until I stopped and turned back around.
" I uhm actually don't know where to go" I giggled nervously.
"Oh wait yea sorry about that."