Lyra Avenair II

Lyra face the king as everyone hysterically screaming in fear.

"power. Greed... vicious intention. internal life... "

The king sucks his own breath and slowly choke him. All the guards surrounding the royal family bleed without a wound outside. The vines of the roses decorated on the wall grew into a tiny vines and moving rapidly. Aggressively binding whatever crosses its path. Lyra is walking towards the king struggling his life.

"Die you Demon!" The Madam of the marques mansion shout and chant a spell hoping that lyra will be subside.

Lyra stare at her. That horrifying look embedded the madam's chest causing her to grasp air.

"You betrayed you own flesh and blood! You Witch!" Lyra command the elements to kill her as the vines of roses slowly galloping the Madam to its death.

She turns back again and approach the king while her sight watching the Queen being helplessly crying.

"He marries you for his own ambition. He seeks death and power. His ambition meets his own death. He doesn't love you Queen. A liar, a ruthless man ruled by oblivion and cruelty just like anybody in this kingdom. "Lyra said while watching the king bleeds till his last breath.

"And this is the answer of that cruelty?! Just like him, you are also a monster!" The Queen answered her.

"Men... Humans are foolish, they are ambitious creature Seeking Power, dominance, and immortality. To what kind of achievement does they want to achieve?! To be a god? No... There is a god for goodness and there is demon for evil. "Lyra killed everything, anyone who cross the path.

"My Dear! Please stop. "

The moment of silence came and only was left is the Queen and the Marques who treated her with good and nothing more. She can't harm those innocent people just like the baby inside the womb of the Queen.

"Leave this kingdom and never go back. "

Lyra cast a spell to make them both leave. She let them go as she curse the land of Verdelhem. The Villagers left the kingdom and never dare to go back to the land. The Verdelhem is now a ghost kingdom that doesn't have a light. The sun never set and always dark and cold. Darkness is the ruler of the kingdom and whoever dare to enter the forest will face their own death.

"This is just a story. A urban story. Some says it's a legend. Some says it's just a hearsay. Nobody knows. But one thing for sure. The kingdom of Verdelhem is true and still standing. "

A wise man tells a story to every man gathered on the bonfire.

"it's a just a story from the old folk's old man. No one believes it. "

They all agreed and laugh while spending the night inside the forest. These men are the employed soldier from the Belhamberg. The most powerful kingdom standing around the Europe. The most fearful and largest kingdom who conquer the other country. They are taking shortcuts to go back to the kingdom and going on its way, they set camp on the neighboring land of Verdelhem. The long forgotten kingdom. The wise man who tells the story is the missionary man from the Sandall's empire.

"I heard from some travelers that this ones' kingdom holds a greatest treasure. Inside those walls there are piles of golds coins, gold bars and even diamonds. "

"We can go there before we head back. "

They sneak out from the camp and didn't inform the General. They tract the forest using their skills in hunting wild animals till they saw a huge block of stone covered by big thorns and vines.