shot 3

Gauri settled on her desk going through the statistics and figuring out how to stop the company from going bankrupt....It was not difficult for her to find a job since she graduated with a bachelor's degree in economics from the London university being the top of her batch

The company she is working in is a family owned business of The Aroras....

It was one of the leading business ventures in India up until the CEO Mr Yash Arora fell ill due to his old age....

The day was already a tough one for her since it was the first day of school for her little munchkins....

Morning was a tough nut to crack....She smiled thinking of the morning....

Zian and Zada were bowling their eyes out hugging onto her legs saying they don't want to go to school....Zahir just stood there crossing his arms across his chest looking at his siblings with a bored expression on his face

"Zian Zada....look...you will love school ..you will get new friends....you can play with them...you can learn numbers...letters....you can color pictures" Gauri said trying to placate them....

"No Mummaa....don't leave me " Zada cried!!

"You know after school we can go to the park Zian....and I will take you to your favorite ice cream shop Zada" I said trying to bribe them....

"Can I have two scoops of ice creams??" Zahir asked....when did she even offer him ice cream?? God!! trust Zahir to strike deals at the right time...

"Ofcourse baby...you can" she said forcing a smile at her most difficult child and he grinned in return....

"Now off you go....Mummaa have to go to the office too" I said and kissed the three on their cheeks....

"Don't worry Mummaa ...I will take care of them" Zahir said....and she wondered whether she should be happy that he would take care of them or whether she should panic that he is going to take care of them....

They walked inside the school and Gauri looked at the school again and wondered whether she would be able to see the school in one piece in the evening.....as she has just dropped of the most dangerous group with the most dangerous leader at the school gate....

Gauri was brought out of her thoughts when her phone beeped indicating an incoming call...She looked at it and saw that it was a call from the school...

She picked it up immediately...

"Hello"

"Hello...Is this Ms Sharma??

"Yes"

"This is from Choice International School....your son Zahir Singh Oberoi punched a boy from his class and refuses to get inside the classroom until his mother comes" she said and Gauri sighed in disbelief...

What is she going to do with Zahir...

"I will be there in fifteen minutes" she said and hung up....

She met with her immediate boss and asked for a half day leave saying family emergency...

The lady in late forties,Poorvi Reddy, liked Gauri from the first moment she saw her a month back...And she has also met the three little devils to know what the family emergency would be and immediately let her take the leave....only after Gauri left did she remember that she forgot to inform Gauri regarding the new CEO joining the office tomorrow......Gauri will have to find an alternative to deal with her kids as the new CEO is a monster in the business world.....