chapter 1 what awaits behind that door.

Scott Parker that's  my name. The one thing you need to learn about me is my decisions really don't help me in anyway. I'm sure as we go on you will realise that I am right.

You know my name. And my age is 18. This story, starts on a cold Friday night. I was supposed to be meeting some friends on Friday, to go out like I regularly do. However, on that night I chose not to. I regret that now. Instead of turning the corner to my left at the end of my street to meet my friends, I turn back and head for my warm flat. Approaching the flats with my head phones in, I was oblivious to what I have just done and what will be waiting for me on floor eight in the flat next to mine.

Turning the key into my door I hear a faint noise, it sounded like it  was from a women's voice and it wasn't one full of merry. Me being the way I am sticking my nose into things, I take my headphones of and approach silently, as if I was in a game of hide and seek and I was seeking. Peering through the key hole I realised things quickly changed and I knew it was my turn to hide.

Now is it me or in every scary, thriller type movies people hide in the most obvious places, especially under the bed !? Yes that is my hiding place I have chosen and that is were I'm staying. I'm staying here because I know that he is in my flat, the only thing I don't know is where. Where, where, where ?! This word keeps taunting me in my head. Not leaving until answered. Do I really want to know where, I should just stay here and wait for him to leave. Ha! Who am I kidding of course he won't leave I'm a witness. Everyone knows witnesses will be the next target. It was just a matter of seconds until he finds me... soon enough he did....

My eyes open slowly and lets me see a place that is not my flat but a dark room, with only a faint light bulb hanging in the middle of the ceiling. Now, I've watched a few horrors and I know being chained to a chair in a dark room at this point was not at all good.

Come on Scott think! What is in this room to get out... Nothing. Nothing at all so I do the average thing and try to loosen my arms and legs out of these chains. Screaming in pain as the chains cut into my skin, I slowly start to give up and then he comes.