Chapter 9: the Kuchiyose no Jutsu, and the Slug Sannin

Start from the beginning

Tonton is of a light pinkish colour, much like any other ordinary pig. Her cheeks blush in a darker shade of the same tint as her skin. She is always seen wearing a pearl collar and a dark red jacket.

She, drunkenly looks up, only to see Jiraiya and two brats. Tsunade asks, "Jiraiya are you looking to make more Minato's?"

Jiraiya, and the two "Brats?" sit down. He chuckles, as he replies, "Not really, If I were he'd be studying Fuinjutsu right now. Do you see a calligraphy set on the Gaki? No, but I am teaching him, since he is Minato's Gaki, and the girl is his fiance. She goes by the name Temari Sabaku. Y'know daughter of the Kazekage."

Tsunade asks, "Why are you even here?"

Jiraiya answers, "Sensei would like you to run the hospital once again. He's also like you to be the Godaime Hokage. That is when he retires."

Tsunade scoffed, as she says, "Hokage is a fool's job. I'm not going to sit all day doing paperwork just to die. It's a waste of a life."

This completely anger Naruto. He yells, "WELL YOUR A WASTE OF THE SENJU NAME, YOU OLD HAG. EVERY HOKAGE THAT HAS DIED HAS DIED BECAUSE OF THEIR LOVE FOR THEIR VILLAGE! FOR KONOHA! HASHIRAMA, AND TOBIRAMA ARE ROLLING IN THEIR GRAVES RIGHT NOW! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WILL OF FIRE!? THE SAME EXACT WILL THAT EVERY HOKAGE TALKED ABOUT!? I BET YOU DON"T EVEN HAVE IT ANYMORE! YOU KNOW WHAT TEMARI-TSUMA WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO TRAINING UNDER YOU, BUT I'D RATHER HER NOT TRAIN UNDER A WASHED UP HASBEEN, WHO DOESN"T CARE FOR HER VILLAGE! YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH THE SANNIN TITLE!"

Tsunade then yells, "IF YOUR SO CONFIDANT THEN HOW ABOUT A BET!?"

Naruto calms down, and replies, "I'm listening, oh "Mighty" Legendary Sucker. What's the bet?"

Tsunade says, "If I'm able to beat you with one finger, you three will leave us alone. If you beat me, I'll run the hospital, be the Godaime Hokage, I'll even see if I can train Temari. Deal?"

Naruto says, "Deal!"

Everyone then goes outside, and into an alley. With Tsunade, and Naruto facing each other down, Jiraiya says, "Hajime!"

As Jiraiya jumps away, Naruto says, "Hai no Co!" Ash from Naruto's gourd, surrounds Tsunade, trapping her. With the only thing visible is her face.

Jiraiya says, "Naruto wins the match, and the bet!"

As the ash goes back into Naruto's gourd, Jiraiya then leans toward Tsunade, and whispers, "Naruto has Haiton. Plus he also has the Devil's Luck. He can't lose any bets. I heard when Sensei first taught him how to gamble, he won every time. Even before learning how he'd still win."

Tsunade takes the necklace off, and puts it onto Naruto, she says, "You won. I'll run the hospital, be the Godaime Hokage, and train Temari. Oh... Almost forgot I met with Orochimaru, and he expects me to meet with him in a week."

Jiraiya face palms, and says, "Of course you did that."

Naruto says, "I'll meet with him Henged as Baa-chan. I have the perfect Jutsu to kill him."

Jiraiya asks, "What Jutsu?"

Naruto says, "Haiton: Tetsu Torrapu (Ash Release: Iron Maiden). it creates a large bull-shaped structure around a foe from dense and solidified ash, with the intent to trap them within. The bull is hollow on the inside, but it's ash walls are thick and difficult to break out of. Once a foe is trapped, the bull's interior will begin to heat up to excruciating temperatures capable of roasting a human alive, while attempting to suffocate the victim as the solidified ash breaks down into superheated dust from within. The entire bull eventually becomes a grey disintegrating mass as the entire bull is consumed, and if the trapped victim were to survive, the ash would re-solidify into a solid mass, trapping them once more."

So it's now a week later, and Naruto is Henged into Tsunade. He went to meet up with Orochimaru at the Tanzaku Castle. When there, he sees two men. One man has a snake-like appearance: he has very pale skin, golden eyes with slitted pupils, purple markings around his eyes and fang-like teeth. He also has pronounced cheekbones and straight waist-length black hair with some locks covering and framing his face or to his shoulders. This is Orochimaru.

Orochimaru usually wears plain grey garbs with a black polo and pants underneath, a thick purple rope belt tied in a large knot behind his back, blue tomoe-shaped earrings, and shinobi sandals with bandages around his calves.

The other man has onyx eyes and ash-grey hair, which he keeps in a ponytail. He wears black rimmed circular glasses. From what Tsunade said this man is Kabuto. He wears a dark purple shirt with a high collar, a white under-shirt, and dark purple pants with a white cloth waistband.

Kabuto says, "Orochimaru-sama this is a Henge."

Naruto yells, "Shit! Well guess my cover is blown. Haiton: Tetsu Torrapu!" Ash covers the two persons, and soon the ash is shaped like a bull. After a couple seconds the ash turns grey, and implodes into itself. The Ash then resolidifies trapping the two Shinobi away.

Naruto, who is now unhinged, walks away. After awhile, They leave Tanzaku Chapter, and go back to Konoha.