3

"Kenzie..come here" Annie was hungry for her. She jumped onto Kenzie and started stripping her. "Annie! What are you doing!?" -
"Helloooo Annie?" Annie snapper out of her thoughts. "Sorry." She said Kenzie lay down next to Annie and got on her phone. "You're sleeping over right?" Annie asked Kenzie. "Yep" She said back. Annie had a plan. Kenzie was sitting with her legs up, Annie was so hungry for her she wanted her so badly, she'd never wanted Asher this way before. Her pussy was ready for tonight, Kenzie had something in store for her. Annie was so horny, she couldn't hold it in anymore. She want to the bathroom and locked the door. She started to rub her clit in circles slowly. As she started breathing heavier she went faster and she arched her back and moaned. She wished Kenzie was there to help her out with her horniness. By the time it was time to sleep, she had her plan all planned out. Annie wanted Kenzie so bad. She hadn't even been thinking of her own boyfriend since Kenzie came around. Kenzie turns onto her side and starts to fall asleep. Annie gets excited and her pussy starts to get warm. After about an hour she takes the blanket off Kenzie and reveals her lacy bra under her tank top. Annie unfolded Kenzie's legs gently and began to pull down her short shorts. She'd always wanted to see Kenzie's pussy, and touch it. She started to lower her head and spread open Kenzie's legs gently and stuck her tongue inside Kenzie's pussy. She started to put a blindfold on Kenzie and she continued licking her. She wished Kenzie was awake so she could hear her sweet moans. She could hear Kenzie waking up and she could hear her breathing change.
Kenzie: "what's going on" —————————————
To be continued