It's a beautiful day to save lives

I met this girl in the beginning of sophomore year 2018. I was sitting at my seat in geometry class 3rd period. The bell rang already and we were all already starting the days work when suddenly a loud click and then you can see the Monday's sunrise shine between the doors as they open. Then you hear footsteps walking in and that's where I met her. She had all her binders and notebooks in her arms and her backpack on her back. She had light purple highlights of hair and a twenty one pilots jacket with some jeans. She was looking at the ground walking past my direction towards her seat on the other side of the room. That's where it happen the you know the cheesy slow motion cut of someone truly beautiful. For what felt like 20 seconds actually went by in 2 seconds.The air flusters my direction and the sweet smell of laundry, roses, and strawberries. As she sat down, you can notice she's not looking anywhere else but her desk. From where I sat I had a perfect view of this beautiful person. This would go on for days of just me distracted in geometry class looking at, well her. But then this feeling grows. It's a feeling that is different then just a crush. Something so refreshing and scary. Like if your just pulled to this person. A couple weeks go by and we're all at the regular lunch spot with all of my friends called the "losers club". There's brie, a small in height but big in the heart, She's the one that brought us all here together and I remember the times where she would stay up with me while I rant. Then there's Kate. Now Kate here is my best friend ever since we broke up freshmen year. She has one of the most purest hearts and the biggest personality she had always put others in front of her. Then you have Jacob, now this guy has the most different personality. But in a good way, he just automatically has the purest vibe. But Jacob would never give up when it came to something wrong with me. Now you have Ryan, my best friend with the hardest family to be in. But such a happy positive mode and vibe when with him. He's been my best friend or I would say brother, i known him ever since pre-school and that never change Then we have Adam he's farley new to the group and has given the best advice I have ever been given but sometimes his heart takes over his emotions and he lashes out and close people off. Now this last friend plays a big part to what happens. This is Gabe he's a new student born in Germany and one of the most testosterone vibes you will ever meet. One day at lunch you can see Gabe in the distance with a friend next to him. As they step closer and closer I can see that it was her. But now that we were in the bright sunlight you can see her bright brown eyes and it just brightens you with her whole face. They step up and he introduces her " Heyyyy so this is Jenny" and I pointed out that I see her in geometry class. She gave me a slight smile. So that's her name. Jenny. A couple days go by and I start to see that Jenny hasn't been to the spot in awhile. One day I was in seventh period French class and I asked the teacher if I can use the restroom and I got my agenda signed, and I walked out and I turned to my left and there she was. She had her twenty one pilots jacket on and her face. You can tell that she's in pain.The hurt that is within eyes. As she walks past me I said "hey" and she had her earbuds on so she couldn't hear me. A couple of days went by and she started to sit where we sit, finally she was sitting at the spot for once, I can see she was talking to brie and I was hunched over the both of them and in her selves of her twenty one pilot I saw cuts. For some reason I was deathly worried most people would too. I knew she wasn't okay and I wanted to know why. That thought kept going on for days and even till today I still worry about her. But days later I was texting a friend about cars and things as such and we talked about how filling up your gas tank is pretty scary knowing you might get robbed and so I began having the fear of filling up my gas. So I randomly shouted out to the group if anyone was down to fill my gas up for me. Then I can see her face and those bright eyes shine and she said " Sure, why not?" And so I said " oh okay cool, meet me outside K building? after school?" And so we both went to class and after school I was walking out of K building and I saw her with in the distance and so we met and started heading to my car. As we were driving the way up to the gas station she was telling me her story. How her family was messed up and how her dad sold drugs across the country and she would jump between schools. At this point in my life I never had such a glimpse of what this world could be and seeing how this person went through this helped me understand more about this world of ours. We got to the gas station and at the time I didn't have a job so I had my 20 dollars my mom gave me for gas and so I went In and stood in line and I looked out the window of the gas station and I saw her there standing next to my car. It was a little windy so her hair was blowing around a little and the sun peeked through her hair and on to her eyes and as the shine from where I stood I was blown away. Suddenly the cheesy time stopped feeling came and It's like I could be right at this spot of time seeing her for the rest of my life and I would be okay with that. I paid for the gas and I came out and told her " alright it's all good to go" and so she put the gas hose in and we stood there as it filled up and she was tipping her head back and forth to a song she listened before and how her vibe and soul just lit mine away with just something simple as her dancing to a song she had in her head. So after we filled my gas up I was driving towards her house to take her home and we were talking about our favorite genre of movies and I said I love romantic movies and she said she loved scary movies and how her favorite show was "Grey's Anatomy" and at the time I remember my mom would make me watch it every time she would so I would gain a habit of not liking the show. So I took her home and as she was about to step out of the car, I remember that me and the loser club were planning to go watch the last Maze runner movie and so I asked her if she was doing anything tomorrow and if she would like to come with us and me not even knowing that I practically just asked her out on a date and so she said she would have to ask her aunt and she will let me know tomorrow in geometry.