Top 10 Sympathetic Villains in Cartoons

10. The Toiletnator "Codename: Kids Next Door" (2002-2008)

Dib "The Toiletnator?"

Gaz "He looks like a looser."

9. Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard "The Spectacular Spider-Man" (2008-09)

Pro. Membrane "Ah, another fellow scientist."

Dib "Dad, please don't try to do any of that lizard experiment stuff on yourself. Wait a minute, Dad?! When, how, what are you doing here?!"

Pro. Membrane "Oh I was in the kitchen making myself some SUPER TOAST!"

8. Baxter Stockman "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (1987-96)

Pro. Membrane "Hmm, not bad. But I can do better!" he gets to work on mice robots.

Tallest Purple "AAHHHH! Kill that bug monster!"

7. Zim "Invader Zim" (2001-2006)

Zim's antennas drop down in sadness, as the truth finally came to him. All this time. All this time Zim thought he was doing something good for his leaders, for his planet! and what did they do? They lie and laugh at his failure for concurring the planet Earth. Zim didn't look up he didn't want to anyone to see him in his weaken state. "You were right about me all along, Tak. You and Sizz-Lorr."

Tak "Zim-"

Zim "You told me the truth, but I didn't listen. That means that I'm a defective am I."

Tak "Yes, Zim. It's true."

Zim let out a sigh. "So this is the cruel cold hard truth about my very existence, I'm just a big mistake!"

Dib felt a tiny bit sad for his mortal enemy, but brush it off quickly thinking that this list is a trick.

Shinshinjane "Zim. You are not a mistake. Everyone is different and always feel and think like they're a mistake too, but that's not true. We are unique. We are special. This is who we are, and we should be proud for ourselves."

Zim didn't know what to say, all he could do was hold her hand ever more tighter.

Shinshinjane "I have other videos that'll help you feel better, Zim."

Zim "That sounds comforting."

6. Mojo Jojo "The Powerpuff Girls" (1998-2005; 2016-)

Gir "MONKEY!"

Skoodge "What a sad tale for the monkey."

5. Hexadecimal "ReBoot" (1994-2001)

Gir "Awe~."

Gaz "Gag!"

4. Harley Quin "Batman The Animation Series (1992-95); "The New Batman Adventures" (1997-99)

Tenn "Poor Harley."

Tak "That Joker human has no respect for all females."

3. Ice King (Adventure Times) "2010-2018"

Dib "Note to self. Stay away from magical items that could drive you insane."

2. Mr. Freeze "Batman The Animation Series (1992-95); "The New Batman Adventures" (1997-99)

Pro. Membrane "I should have done that for my wife."

Dib and Gaz felt very, very, very, VERY concern for their dad now.

Honorable Mentions
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz "Phineas and Ferb" (2007-2015)

Gaz "That's just sad."

Plankton "SpongeBob SquarePants" (1999-)

Dib "Wow the whole town hates him too."

Team Rocket "Pokémon" (1997-)

Tak "So what's their story?"

Shinshinjane "They try to capture a kids Pikachu, but keep failing over and over again."

1. Zuko "Avatar: The Last Airbender" (2005-2008)

Zim look up hearing Zuko's backstory made him feel connected to the scared human teen, and hearing the part that he rises up from the ashes and fight back to restore peace to his nation and to the world. Brought hope into his heart that maybe one day he will do the same thing for his own race.

Zim whispers softly "If Zuko can rise up and change the world, then so can Zim." Zim brought his three clawed hand to his left side of his face, the same side where Zuko has his scar. Almost feeling the burn marks on his skin, even though there is nothing there.

Gir "His name starts with 'Z' Too!"

Skoodge "Hey he does."

Mini-mouse "Nya."

Zim smiled at their antics, it's nice to have people like Gir, Mini-mouse and Skoodge around.

Dib "But-But." was lost for words, a villain bringing peace to the world?! "WHAT'S GOING ON!?!"

Gaz smacked her brother's large head "Be quiet!"