9) And The Secrets Begin

Comenzar desde el principio

“Hey, can you please bring me some clothes to Blades.”

“You still at Blades?”

“Yeah. Can you pack me a bag?”

“Lane, it’s room swops today.” she said confused.

Out of nowhere I broke down. I knew what I looked like right now. I could feel the damage so I can only imagine what I look like. And the last thing I wanted was for anyone to see me like this. They will all want to know what happened and I don’t want to tell anyone. I feel so embarrassed.

“Lane? What the fuck, what’s up?”

“Nothing. Can you just drop some stuff off to Blade’s please?”

“Ok, I’m on my way to yours.”

I went and had a shower.

I scrubbed every bit of my body as much as I could. I needed to get him off me. it felt like he was still touching me. I was disgusted not just with him. But mainly myself. I also picked all the glass out of my hair.

I turned the shower off when I realised I couldn’t erase any of it. And wrapped the towel around me, and heard Harleigh arrive. “Hey Harlz, what you up too?” I heard Blade answer the door.

“Lane wanted some clothes...”

“Oh, shot. She’s in the shower.”

“What’s going on Blade?” she asked.

I sat on the ground; I didn’t want her to see me like this. I didn’t want to see myself like this. But most of all I didn’t want Cain to find out about this. I just wanted to forget it ever happened.

“Lane?” Harleigh knocked on the door. I just sat there ignoring her letting the tears run down my face. I heard the door open then someone gasp. “Fuck!” she swore noticing my beaten body.

My body still felt sore and batted. She closed the bathroom door and helped me up. I slipped my bra on and she helped me slip my underwear on beneath my towel.  She slipped my loose maxi dress over my head and I dropped the towel. As she zipped me up slide. She brushed my hair softly and slid my cardy on over top; so all my cuts and bruises were covered. Then tired my hair up in a pony tail and we walked out.

“Fucking cunt.” Blade growled looking at all the cuts and bruises that were still showing.

I looked down grabbing my smokes and walking outside. “You alright?” Harleigh asked.

“I’m fine!” I snapped.

“Lane.”

“No, honestly I don’t need any of you to feel fucking sorry for me. Just forget it fucking happened ok!” I yelled. She got up getting the hint and walked back inside.

Ashton walked out not long after and I could feel my blood boiling again. I was sick of them looking at me with such pitty it was worst then being...

“If one more person asks me, if I am ok, or mentions any activities from last night I am going to punch them so hard in the face that people can look at them the way they’re fucking looking at me right now.”

“Well thank god that I actually run out yesterday morning then.” he said confusing me.

“What?” I asked looking at him like he has lost his mind.

“I need a smoke.” he said looking at me like I was stupid.

“What?”

“I run out of smokes, can I have one of yours?”