Khadîjah bint Khuwaylid

Narrated Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه: Jibrîl (Gabriel) came to the Prophet ﷺ and said: "O Allah's Messenger! This is Khadîjah, coming to you with a dish having meat soup (or some food or drink). When she reaches you, greet her on behalf of her Lord (Allah) and on my behalf, and give her the glad tidings of having a palace made of Qasab in Paradise, wherein there will be neither any noise nor any toil (fatigue, trouble, etc.)." (Al-Bukhâri)

The strength of character and noble qualities of Khadîjah رضي الله عنها earned her the honor of being greeted by Allah  ‎سبحانه و تعالى  through His Angel Jibrîl عليه السلام

The strength of character and noble qualities of Khadîjah رضي الله عنها earned her the honor of being greeted by Allah ‎سبحانه و تعالى through His Angel Jibrîl عليه السلام.

The epitome of faithfulness, integrity, truth, modesty, good manners and nobility; generous, wise and understanding, matured in an atmosphere of wealth and luxury, she was the first person to have an abiding faith in the utterances of the Prophet ‎ﷺ and to accept Islâm as her religion and her way of life. She was blessed with the distinction of having been greeted with Salâm by Allah سبحانه و تعالى and the Angel Jibrîl عليه السلام. She was the first lady ever to be so honored. She was the first wife of the Prophet ‎ﷺ, and he did not marry again during her lifetime. They lived together in peace and harmony for more than 24 years. It was in her house that the Prophet ‎ﷺ received the revelations of Allah سبحانه و تعالى, through Angel Jibrîl عليه السلام. During the siege that the Prophet ‎ﷺ underwent in Makkah, in the Shi'b Abi Tâlib, she was there by his side, constantly supportive and sacrificing all the comforts of life.

When she passed away, the Prophet ‎ﷺ was heartbroken at the loss of a dedicated companion who stood by him during the most difficult period of his life. He personally supervised the preparation of her grave, and climbed down into it to ensure it was well-prepared. He then lowered her body into the grave himself. Thus ended the life of the lady who was the greatest supporter of Islâm in its earliest days. She, who was the mother of Fâtimah رضي الله عنها, the First Lady of Paradise, the grandmother of the beloved grandchildren of the Prophet ‎ﷺ, Hasan and Hussain رضي الآه عنهما who are to be the foremost of the youths in Paradise.

'Abdullâh bin 'Abbâs رضي الله عنه narrated that one day the Prophet ‎ﷺ drew four lines on the earth and asked his Companions if they understood what these lines stood for. They respectfully replied that he knew better. He then told them that these lines stood for the foremost ladies of the universe. They were Khadîjah bint Khuwaylid, Fâtimah bint Muhammad, Maryam bint Imrân, the mother of Prophet Isa (Jesus) عليه السلام, and 'Âsiyah bint Mazâhim رضي الله عنهن (the wife of the Pharoah).

The first named has the distinction of being the mother of all the believers, or practicing Muslims; the second Fâtimah, the daughter of the Prophet ‎ﷺ was given the glad tidings that she would be the leader among the women of Paradise. Maryam (Mary) عليه السلام, the Pure and Chaste is the only woman to have given birth to 'Isa عليه السلام, a Prophet of Allah without having been touched by any man.