Mingi lets out a small scream before rushing over to Byul, putting out his arms and standing with his back to her protectively. "What did you guys do in this sacred household? Oh dear, Byul are you okay?" He turns back to the two on the floor, who are scrambling to get up after getting back their strength. "What did you do to her?"

"We didn't do anything to her," San frowns.

"You're right, they didn't. That Yunho did," she says vaguely, causing Mingi to gasp as he whips his head around.

"That good guy Yunho did something inappropriate to you? I swear-" He doesn't finish his sentence as he storms out of the room, stealing the stack of papers from Wooyoung's desk and rolling it to make it as a weapon.

"Wait what do you mean inappropriate-" she voices out before realizing her mistake.

"Song Mingi!" Wooyoung calls out but the man with the said name has already glided down the stairs, his destination being Yunho's room.

The three of them look at each other with late realization before they make a beeline for the door, squeezing through to follow the hacker.

Mingi makes sure to knock on Yunho's door first but the moment the older guy swings the door opens he rears his hand back and slams the rolled paper onto Yunho's head. Taken by surprise, the latter raises his arms a little bit too late so he receives the knock on his head and he stumbles backwards but steadies himself against his built-in wardrobe.

"Wait Mingi-" Another slam on his head. "-why are you-" His torso becomes the target next. "-hitting me-" A hit to his legs. "-stop it-" Another slap on his cheek before he loses his balance and falls to the ground. "Song Mingi!" he finally gets to say, but it doesn't come with multiple rolled paper attacks to his body.

After having enough of the unexplained attacks, he rolls to the side before kicking the papers out of Mingi's hand and slamming his body onto the carpeted floor, chest first. He pins his hand down with his legs before pulling it back so that Mingi cannot use his hand to attack him anymore. He rests his weight against the younger one, immobilizing him. The latter taps a hand on the ground, admitting defeat. He lets him go, but not without making sure the papers are far away from him.

"What was that for?" he demands.

"That was for touching Byul inappropriately! Jeong Yunho, you have a 6-year-old daughter and this is how you behave? I'm so disappointed in you when I thought that you were a good guy!" His face shows clear disappointment and rage at the thought of his hands touching the innocent girl. "We never raised you to be a stinking bag of trash!"

"I- wha-" Yunho says dumbly. "Inappropriately? I just helped her to get down and I-" he pauses to think of how it would sound if he knows he literally threw her away, "-lowered her onto the bed. Then I left. I did not touch her 'inappropriately'." He does quotation marks as he pushes his lower lip outwards. "You're making me sad with all these false accusations."

"So you didn't actually touch her inappropriately?"

"Why would I do that?" he says, offended."I did not."

"He did not," came Byul's voice from the door, with Wooyoung and San peering over her shoulders. "I was just flustered but he didn't do anything to me."

"Oh," Mingi says simply, righting himself up. "You could have said it sooner before I beat him up."

"You literally just smacked me with rolled papers. There isn't even any damage done besides my torn pride."

"For the sake of this story, let's just assume I beat you up pretty badly okay?" Mingi gives a death threat with his eyes as he smiles.

"How are we even supposed to explain what happened when you just went out of the room like a hurricane?"