P

P.S. Tell your mum I think she's beautiful. x

outfit of the day:

"What do you mean you hung out with Harry Styles?" Flynn gasped, stopping in his tracks.

Nina hushed him, taking a hold of the trolley as they walked in the store. "Keep it down."

"Excuse you, Nina Maye Brown. You can't tell me you went out with only the sexiest man alive, had a secret photoshoot and tell me to keep it down. I will not keep it down."

"It wasn't a secret photoshoot." Nina pointed out, putting milk in the trolley.

"Then why haven't you posted anything from it yet?"

She shrugged, "Not yet. Besides, only shot it yesterday."

"You usually edit your photos once you get home."

"Stop what you're trying to do."

"Not trying to do anything."

"Flynn."

"Okay, okay, fine," He sighed, "But I'm just so excited for you. Harry's a wonderful man. He's known for being kind, he's handsome, gentle. What more can you need?"

"My space. I need my space and my job." Nina said.

"Nina, Nina," Finn stopped her by putting his hand on her arm, "Honey, why do you feel like you're not entitled to move on?"

"Flynn..."

"Don't you think we don't talk about it enough? We haven't even properly talked about it and it's been a year." Receiving no response, Flynn sighed before letting his arms fall. "I care about you, Nina. You're not letting yourself live and you blame it on business. Olly was an arse. We all know that. Do you?"

Nina gulped, tearing her eyes away from her best friend. "Can we get the reason why we came here over with? Please?"

Flynn eyed her for a moment, hating how she ran away from this every time it popped. He wanted her to be comfortable but he also thought she deserved the closure and he wasn't sure if she was over what happened a year ago or not. He let out one more sigh before following behind her.