Slap and kiss

y'all i just realized that i haven't posted on this book in almost a year. i'm so sorry for not being active on my stories. but since it's summer again and i'm out of school i will be posting a lot more. love y'all

I stared at the back of C/n's head. I did this often in this class since he was only three seats in front of me. I didn't mean to be unfocused but he was so nice to look at. His hair was shiny and soft and his sweater sleeves were wrapped around his head like a mummy. Of course he was doing his class work, he's better at History than me. I didn't understand this class but it wasn't hard because to do the work you just had to pay attention. It didn't really seem like I was learning anything. Christian tapped my shoulder, he sits next to me, Christian was C/n's friend and I don't want him to catch me staring at him or else he'll tell him.

"What?" I asked him, I looked over at Christian and we made eye contact.

"It's time to clean up." He said, I nodded my head and got out my binder, beginning to put my pencil away along with my class work. I looked up to see what C/n was doing and he was already done packing up. His chair was up on the desk but he was no where in sight.

"Yo!" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw C/n smiling at Christian. I quickly turned back and stood up, stacking my chair on my desk. I set my binder on the chair and pulled my pants up a bit. I grabbed my binder and I made eye contact with my best friend who was also in this class. I waved her over and she grabbed her binder. Once she got to me I couldn't help but smile.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hey." She said, then laughed. I laughed with her. Although we were best friends I was still really awkward around her. I glanced at C/n and F/n smirked at me. She knew about my crush on C/n and sometimes she made scenarios of me and him together. I would always blush but play it off with laughing and telling her to knock it off. The bell rang and we walked out of the class. We headed the same direction but she stopped me before I could part ways to my locker. She pulls me over to the wall to get out of other people's way. I watch C/n walk to his locker.

"Y/n, look at me." F/n says, I snap my head to her and smile a little.

"I have a dare for you and you have to do it. I dare you to go up to C/n and slap and kiss him." She says smirking, I make a weird face.

"What does that mean?" I ask, I'm kinda slow.

"It means exactly what it says. You go up to him slap him to catch him off guard and then kiss him. After that you run away." She says, my face burned at the thought of kissing him.

"Um, okay.." I say, I run to my locker and hurriedly shove my binder in my bag. I put my bag on my shoulders and walk to the other side of the hall. I scuttle to his locker. He was on his knees putting his binder into his back pack.

"Hey C/n?" I ask, he looks up at me and smiles a little.

"Yeah?" He asks standing up and swinging his back pack onto his shoulders. I breathe in a little. My face was probably red as hell. My stomach was full of butterflies just from talking to him. I slap him but not too hard because I don't want to hurt him too bad. He furrows his eyebrows and rubs his cheek.

"Ow, what the fuc-" he starts, I cut him off by kissing him for literally 2.8 seconds. I then try to run off to F/n after pulling away. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. He grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs, me almost tripping, and to the doors to exit the school. He brings me to the back of the school where no kids have gone to play basketball yet. He pushes me against the wall.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"It was a dare, F/n told me to do it. I'm so sorry." I said, he looked at me for a second. My eyes wandered everywhere but his. He leaned in and our lips meet. He pulls away and I stare at him.

"I like you, I really do, but I gotta go to my bus. It's gonna leave and you gotta walk home." I say, he looks at me strangely.

"How did you know I walk home?" He asked me.

"When I'm on my bus in the morning sometimes I see you walking on the sidewalk and you always head left when I head right towards the busses." I reply, he smirks a little.

"You observe me?" He asks, I widen my eyes.

"N-no no, um, I gotta blast." I say and run off to my bus.