Chapter 6

Once they got to the vet Beep was crying like crazy.

[Bang] Don't worry, Beep. Patch is gonna be fine.

[Beep] (Crying) I-I h-hope s-so.

after an hour wait the vet came out.

[Vet]You guys can see him now.

Beep and Bang rushed in to see Patch. He was lying unmoving in bed.

[Vet] Bang, can I talk to you outside for a minute?

[Bang] sure. Be right back,Beep.

[Beep] Patch, I-it's ok. I'm here now.

then Bang came back in looking worried.

[Beep] What did the vet say?

[Bang] She said that she's not sure if Patch is, like, gonna make it. But they'll try their best to save him. She suggested that we come back in a week.

After Beep heard that she broke down into tears. Bang immediately ran up to her and hugged her, but she couldn't calm down.

[Bang] You ready to go home now?

Beep didn't say anything she just nodded as she was sobbing. Both of them wheeled out and Beep took one last look at the room Patch was in and wheeled out. When they got home Jen was back for some reason.

[Jen] Hey, Beep. How's your cat?

[Beep] (crying) UGH! T-This is all your fault, Jen! I-If you were kind like you were in the past, T-This never would've happened!

Beep couldn't take it anymore and just ran off. Everyone was shocked but also felt bad for Beep.

[Jet] Whoa. We didn't see that coming.

[Bang] I know, dude. The vet said their not sure if Patch is gonna make it but they suggested that we go back to them in a week.

[Bo] That's terrible. She loves that cat.

[Bing] Well, let's hope Patch is ok

To Be Continued