Chapter 11

Jen hurt Beep every single day until Beep grew tired of this but she knew there was nothing she could do about this. Jazz recorded everything except for when Jen said that Beep should quit her dreams.

[Jen] You know. This isn't the right job for you. You should probably quit the team and be someone your not. I never wanted to be friends with you in the first place.

Beep was speechless when she heard that. Jen left after a while leaving Beep very sad. Right after Jen left Bang came into the room. When he saw Beep looking a little down he ran over to her.

[Bang] Beep, are you alright?

[Beep] No. I'm going home and I'm not gonna come out until I'm ready to.

[Bang] What?! Ok. This is bad.

[Jazz] What's the matter, Bang?

[Bang] Beep's not coming out of her room until she feels like coming out. Like, I think Jen might of been rude to her or something.

[Bing] Oh man. If only we had the camera so we could record what she said.

[Jazz] Actually, guys. Look up.

Jazz pointed upwards so the others would know what she was talking about. Up there was a video camera.

[Bo] What's you're video camera doing up there.

[Jazz] I put it up there. It it'll be easier than carrying it Around with me. I'll take it down when we're finished.

[Jet] Great idea.

[Bang] But, like, what about the tape?

[Jazz] Don't worry, Bang. My camera uploads the video to my computer. So I can make the tape from there.

[Bing] Well, is it finished?

[Jazz] Almost. We just need one more video.

[Bo] Oh. All I want now is for our friend to be ok.

[Bing] Same here.

* The next day *

[Jazz] Guys. I finally finished it.

[Jet] Great. Let's bring it to Hap.

[Bang] Wait, Jet!

[Jet] Huh?

[Bang] I think we should show it to Beep first, man.

[Bo] Well, we can't argue with that.

[Beep] Hey, guys.

[Bing] Hey Beep.

[Jazz] You feeling better.

[Beep] A little.

[Jazz] Good. 'Cause we got something to show you.

[Beep] A video tape? What's it for?

[Bo] It's for you to show Hap about how Jen was treating you.

[Beep] I don't about this, you guys. What if he doesn't believe me?

[Jazz] Don't worry. I'll go with you.

[Beep] Well, alright.

To Be Continued