2

I'd been seeing this new guy for a couple months now; his name is Lennon, Lennon Gallagher to be exact. Both of his parents super celebs around the world, Liam the massive rocker of Oasis and Patsy the beautiful model, actress and singer as well. Of course I knew who he was when we met but we instantly connected we had so much in common, he was the best lad I'd been with for awhile.

I'd met his mum, Patsy a couple of times and his older brother James since we'd started dating but I'd yet to meet Liam and the rest of his family. They say the mum is the hardest one to meet but why did I feel more nervous to meet his dad? Probably because Liam never held his tongue so who'd know what he would say about me with his son. They only way I was to meet the family though would be of course to be thrown into a family vacation with them to Ibiza. The day came where we were leaving, Lennon had slept at my house the night before I barely slept the nerves running through my body the thoughts running through my brain of everything that could go wrong; I'd always been an anxious person so every relationship I was in had come with challenges due to my mental health but I wasn't allowing it to get in the way of Lennon and I. He rolled over stretching then throwing his arm over my torso moving closer to me, "How'd you sleep love?" he asks grogily followed by a yawn "I barely slept, Lennon I'm so nervous" I say staring at the ceiling "Rach, stop worryin' about it! You did fine when you met mum and James, what's so different now?" Lennon asks "Uh, your dad is not one to hold his fucking tongue" I laugh. Lennon rolls his eyes, those big beautiful blue eyes I always got lost in, "I'll tune the geezer in if he teases you too much don't worry" he says leaning up to place a kiss on my cheek, I put my hand on his face "brush your rotten teeth first" I joke "Shower with me?" Lennon flirts "I guess that's a compromise" I wink taking his hand to pull him out of bed.

After our eventful morning, we had gotten in the uber to head to the airport. I was trying to focus on breathing and not putting too much pressure on myself to be perfect, I knew this family was far from it so I shouldn't be trying to hold up to anything. Lennon held my hand the whole way to the airport "I'm right here, don't be nervous" he whispers "Thank you, babe" I reply placing a gentle kiss on his lips. We arrived at Heathrow and were escorted to the private lounge to wait for the plane, Lennon kept a hold of my hand as we walked down the hallway; the security guard opened the door "Lennon and Rachel made it, everyone" he announces; here we go I thought to myself. Lennon hugged Liam and I followed behind "Dad, this is Rachel" Lennon introduces us "Come 'ere girl give me a hug!" Liam says embracing me "It's nice to meet you Liam" I say, I left out the Mr.Gallagher because I knew he didn't like it "This is Gene, Molly and dad's fiancee Debbie, my uncle Paul and Nan Peggy" Lennon continues "Hi everyone" I say "How's a girl like you putting up with a lad like Lennon" Paul jokes "He's pretty alright in my eyes" I wink. All of a sudden the anxiousness went away when I realised how kind and embracing everyone was, I didn't know what the fuck I was so worried about.

As everyone piled on the plane, Lennon and I sat beside eachother watching our favourite videos on his phone before we had to take off Gene and Molly heard us laughing so they joined in. The plane took off and Molly sat next to me so we had gotten to know eachother as well "It's nice to have a girl and one who's especially my age on this trip," Molly says "I dunno how much longer I could third wheel with dad and Debbie" she laughs "I bet, yeah we can hangout leave Lennon and Gene behind" I say "Yes!" Molly says giving me a highfive. As the flight continued, I placed my head on Lennon's shoulder snaking my arms through his, he placed a kiss on my head "I'm so happy you came Rach, really" he whispers placing one of his hands on my thigh stroking his thumb gently "Me too, can't wait to have more adventures with you Lenny" I say looking up to him. Lennon puckered his lips indicating a kiss, I leaned up to connected mine with his we stayed there for a few seconds both of us grew smiles; "Oi! Get a fuckin' room" Liam yells followed by a laugh, I don't think I could expect anymore from a Gallagher vacation.