she's the one,, i think

Start from the beginning

"Still no luck, Sky Child?" A voice said suddenly from above, scaring Link slightly.

He drew his sword out of the case, an angry expression now on his face. "Who's there?" He asked madly. The voice from above chuckled, tapping the ground with his sword which made Link notice him.

"Why are you so mad? Do you think I hid your bird somewhere?" The figure asked, looking quite ominous as he stood there.

"Firstly, it's called a loftwing, and secondly, now I think I do!" Link stayed on the ground, the figure disappearing from above and appeared right behind him, placing his hands on his shoulders. The Hylian got shaken up, tensing his shoulders when he felt the sudden grip on them. The figure then leaned into his ear, snickering.

"Want me to give it back to you?" He asked, his mouth almost touching Link's ear.

"Yes," Link replied quickly, his shoulders still very tensed and his sword downwards.

"Then let me have Zelda," he said, turning his head away from his ear and sticking out his very long tongue, frightening Link slightly.

"What?! No!" Link shouted back in retaliation to both his words and actions he did with his tongue just a moment ago.

"Why not? I don't love her or anything, I just need to give her to someone," the man began, realising he hadn't even introduced himself yet. "Oh, sorry, where are my manners? My name is Ghirahim."

Link furrowed his eyebrows downwards, his sparkling blue eyes glaring daggers at Ghirahim - the strange figure with the very long tongue. "I don't care who you are! I just want to get my loftwing back and keep Zelda safe!" Link held up his sword again, hearing Ghirahim chuckle once again.

"That's just a little bit mean, don't you think Sky Child?" Ghirahim raised a brow, the dark purple semi circles underneath his eyes giving him an even more eerie appearance.

"No it's not. I just want my loftwing back so I can be with Zelda. And Zelda who will be kept safe, no matter what." Link furiously held onto his sword, pointing it at Ghirahim's chest.

"I like you already, you know that?" The white haired male laughed. "And because I do, mainly because of your protective personality and your gorgeous features, I'll show you where your pretty bird is and I'll leave that Zelda alone - the girl you like." Ghirahim turned his head a little, but still faced Link, his eyebrow still raised.

Link hardly blushed, but ignored the smallest bit of heat and agreed to his words. "I guess I thank you for this deal. Now show me where my loftwing is!"

-

When Link had woken up the next morning, it was late because he was up half the night searching for his loftwing and then he encountered Ghirahim. He had to admit though, his ominous personality was a fitting feature for him, and he liked that Groose wasn't the one that hid his loftwing for once; really, Link was just glad he met Ghirahim. If he hadn't, then he wouldn't have something to look forward to in a way. Sure, he doesn't want Zelda to get kidnapped by the long tongued man, but it would give him an excuse to get off of Skyloft and go onto land. I mean, even if he was promised that Zelda would not get stolen, he still wanted to visit the land.

A knock was heard at his door, and he stared at it when he waited for whoever it was to speak. "Hey Link, are you awake yet? It's really late." It was Zelda's voice, and his ears perked upwards in joy.

"I'm awake!" He gleefully responded, smiling widely. He knew he had to dress back into his tunic, but firstly he really had to bathe. Up half the night and he really didn't smell pleasant.

"Oh, excellent, I see you found your loftwing," she said happily.

"Yes, took me a while." Link grabbed his tunic from his closet and held it in his arms, along with his cap and some fresh undergarments. His hair was very messy, his eyes were still adjusting to the light and he just overall needed to cleanse himself.

"Don't worry about it. When you're ready, come meet me outside, I'll tell Headmaster that he can open the race again." After that, Zelda was gone as Link presumed, so he headed upstairs to the bathroom where he locked the door and stripped himself from his lounging clothes.

Chucking them by the door as a way of saying they need to be washed, he finally got into the warm bath that was filled with bubbles, getting comfortable.

The first thought that entered his mind was Zelda, and he just smiled about it. He really liked her, and wanted to just spend time with her. Link didn't want her to be kidnapped by Ghirahim, of course not. He wants her to be safe. Yet, if she was, then he could leave Skyloft.

"Maybe I should just visit the land with her one day, not let her be kidnapped by..." Link shot upwards thinking about Ghirahim, the water shaking with him and some of it splashing over the edges of the circular tub. Why was Link thinking about Ghirahim so much all of a sudden? He barely even knows that man, but from what he does know, that man is unpredictable, and he's evil really. Trapping his loftwing somewhere no one could've guessed and threatening to kidnap Zelda... evil, really!

Then, Link started to really think. Was this man here for Zelda or did he end up here because of... you know, fate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

didnt take me that long but still long enough

cant wait for the smu- wait i never said that oops

anyway byeee

#motherfuckingtruckers
#truckersquad
#mft