"Great. Me, Steph and the girls came to the Facility. Do you think you can meet me here?"

"Yeah, sure. Me and Jon will just take a shower and all, then we go."

"You and Jon?"

"Hm... That's... That's not what I meant..." I stuttered, feeling my cheeks burn.

"No, I meant... He's there too? I thought he'd leave to Vegas to get ready for Raw."

"No, uh, he came with us."

"Oh, alright. I guess I'll see the three of you in a few, then."

"Alright, Hunter. See you in a while." And then I hung up.

"Gee..." Jon laughed, and that's when I noticed he was there already.

"Dammit. I'll go first." I said, not even looking at him as I took some clothes and rushed to the shower. Him and David laughed, but I just rolled my eyes.

I had to take a quick shower, brush my teeth, fix my hair and all, and then get out so Jon could get in and take a shower too.

"Your turn, stinky." I wrinkled my nose, so Jon rolled his eyes, clothes already in hands, before showing his tongue at me and getting into the bathroom as I chuckled. "So, we're meeting them at the Facility." I smiled at David.

"My hands are shaking already." He chuckled. "I never been shy, you know that, but, dammit."

"Hey, don't worry. It comes naturally. You're the couch." I chuckled. "Just chill and remember that from now on you guys will be in touch almost everyday."

"We would be, even without the job." He chuckled as well. "Who else am I meeting today?"

"It's kinda late, but some people like to train this time, so, yeah, whoever is training." I shrugged. "I'll call the guys and let them know I'm here already." I chuckled, so he nodded yes.

I quickly dialed AJ's number, sitting down on my bed to wait, and she answered right away with a 'WHERE ARE YOU?' yell. I moved the phone away from my ear for a few seconds, before preparing myself.

"HOOME! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I yelled back, before looking at David, that raised an eyebrow at me, so I shrugged.

"I'M IN THE HOTEL FOR RAW, JACKASS. YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE!"

"WHY ARE YOU IN THE HOTEL ALREADY? RAW'S TOMORROW!"

"BECAUSE SOME OF US NEED TO WORK!"

"BUT YOU SHOULD BE HEEEEERE! AND THE GUYS!"

"WE'RE ALL HERE! WAITING FOR YOOOOU. Be ready for the hugs."

"I already am. AND I WAS GETTING MY STEPDAD, IT'S NOT MY FAULT."

"OKAY, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR THAT."

"NO."

"YOU WILL."

"My throat hurts. Enough." I said, so we both laughed. "Seriously, I miss you. I'll go meet Hunter, later tonight we're taking the flight. Did you get a two bed room?"

"Yup. Two king sized beds. We put these babies together, we all gonna fit in." She chuckled.

"Awesome! I gotta go now, tell the guy I miss them and love them. Love you."

"Love you too." She chuckled. "See you in a few hours, bye." She hung up.

"I honestly thought I'd get dead today." David shook his head. "This is what's like when you have a girl best friend?"