"only if you forgive me too" Mark smiled as he stood and cupped Hyucks cheek. Hyuck nodded a little and looked down to the floor. "let's spend the day out" Mark smiles as he slides his hand down to the younger, dragging him down the beach.

The two spent another hour, playing in the sand as it was too cold to go in the sea at this time of year. They played tag and walked along the seafront before making their way to a small park not too far away.

They spent another hour or so messing around there. They sat on the swings for a while and Hyuck explained how he had liked Mark for a while which the older boy found cute.

For the rest of the afternoon, the two occupied themselves by going around to all the places they would normally spend time. The library which was what the two imagined as being as quiet as the librarian always tried to get it to be. The mall, which was really weird because of the emptiness. They even went to the arcade where they managed to turn everything on. Hyuck absolutely destroyed Mark in all the games they played which surprised both of them as Mark would spend every weekend at the place whereas Hyuck had only ever been once or twice.

Once the two had managed to find some food in the supermarket that was next door they made their way to their final destination, the school.

By the time they arrived, it was beginning to get dark. Once they reached the front gates, the two had very different emotions going through their minds.

Mark had an array of happy memories with his friends and different games their football team had won flooding back to him.

Whereas Hyuck had all the different memories of times he had been beaten up and bullied and his only two friends had to come and save him and help him sort himself out before class.

As the two stood, Mark looked down at the younger and noticed the slightly worried and sad expression plastered to his face. He casually slid his hand into the youngers and smiled down at him when he looked up.

"It's just us okay" he smiled softly getting a small nod in return as Hyuck took in a deep breath.

As the two walked around the silent halls, all Hyuck could think about was his friends. He missed them. He missed them alot. But he also thought about all the times he had been pinned against that locker or tripped over down that hall. He felt the tears begin to form in the corner of his eyes and his body starting to tense.

Mark noticed it as well as he once again took the youngers hand in his own and started leading him up the stairs at the end of the hall.

"m-m-Mark, w-where are w-we going?" Hyuck asked as the two neared the top of the stairs.

"Just wait and see" He smiled back as he continued to lead the younger up the stairs.

Once they got to the top, Hyuck watched as Mark opened a metal door, causing a draft to blow inside the building.

Mark turned back and smiled at the younger as he propped the door open and took the youngers hand again as he dragged him through it.

What Hyuck saw next made every memory that was previously running through his mind wash away.

Mark smiled as he watched the younger look up into the night sky. Each star reflecting off his eyes, causing them to glisten in the night.

Hyuck looked at Mark with a bright smile and pulled the boy into a tight hug. "what do you think?" Mark smiled as the younger pulled away and stood in front of him.

"I-it's amazing" He giggled, looking up again.

The two laid down on the floor, both looking up at the sky as the stars sparkled above them like fairy lights in the sky. Their hands slowly intertwined as they watched the sky drift above them.

They stayed in complete silence as they admired the view in front of them. Although Hyuck would have meant the sky above him, Mark may have meant something different . That something being the boy who lay next to him. Mark was looking at Hyuck for a while. Admiring the way his hair flopped back, the way his tanned skin glowed even in the minimum light, the way his lips were slightly ajar as he stared at the sky in awe. It was a sight worth admiring.

They stayed like this until Hyuck turned to look at the boy next to him, only to find the boys face inches apart. The two froze for a moment, scanning each other's faces for any kind of reaction. They looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before...

__________

Short chapter but it was worth it.

I hope you are enjoying the story. Just a shout out to lurver just to say Hi and thanks for always supporting my stories👋🏼💚 And also EmilyYoungs3 for checking through my stories for me🖖🏽😘

💚Love you both💚

I hope you are all looking forward to the next part

💕Thanks for reading💕

😊👏🏼💚