Special page HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This will be a special page today on thanksgiving for the special is about Aziawa Izuku and the rest of the boys.

•~~~• Izuku POV •~~~•
We where all at a private place deep in the ocean on a secret island that Nezu let Dad and the crew borrow for this thanksgiving I smiled well I gazed at the ocean in front of me well the boys are talking behind me Dad walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder "enjoying the view son" I giggled and turned around hugging him tightly "of course this is the best day ever I never got to celebrate Like this mom would always come back drunk and with a man or just drunk and would beat me tell she was satisfied" (sorry momma Midoryia but it's for the story T^T) I started to shake in his hold, he held me tighter.

"The past is the past your here with your real family now just look" he held his hand out and I looked around to see everyone smiling and laughing having fun, I wipe a tear and giggled "your right" I smile at him "great NOW FOR THE FUN" he shouted getting everyone's attention just then a poof of black smoke appears.

"DID SOMEONE SAY FUN" a deep voice boomed, I giggled "yes Coldsteel now please ummm become how do I put this average height" I gave him a look and he understood.

"Anyways time for the food" I smiled and went to the kitchen bringing it out with dad "everyone come sit now" Dad yelled from the dinning room table, one after one piled in.

"Now who's ready to dig in" everyone shouted excited, after we ate all of us got a little to drunk...

•~~~• Izuku in a room with Kiri •~~~•
><><><still Izukus POV><><><
I was getting change in mine and my boyfriends room until a voice broke the silent and big muscular arms rapping around me "I-Izu we s-s-shoooollldddd do-ooo I-it" he slurred and hiccuped "K-kiri w-what" he turned me around and held my cheek "yo-youuuu heard m-meee" he then leaned in roughly kissing me.

I started to feel weak but then he held me up with his leg "mmmhhhm k-kmmirimmhh" I moaned in are kiss he then threw me on the bed taking off his clothes slowly I gulped "s-stop te-teasing me j-jerk" he giggled climbing on top of me "hush now and take your shirt off NOW" he said in a commanding voice I did as told seeing as he's the one in control.

He then grabbed my hard on slowly and teasingly rubbing it "K-kiri ahhh s-stop teasing" he stared in my eyes with a deep gaze then he started to make out with me again "mmmmhhh ahhh" he then took his pants off and turned me around on my stomach.

"Oh m-myyy poor l-little b-beannn youuu do-onnntt eveennn knowww what I-I'm gonna do to you-uuuuu" I gulped well he started rubbing his big length on my clothes ass "p-please f-Fuck m-m-me" he then took my underwear off turning me around again and then putting my legs on his shoulders.

"G-gettt readyyyyy" he said with excitement, then a sharp pain came when he shoved us cock in me "mmmmhh take I-it out" I teared "shhhh I-it's gonnaaaa feel m-much better soooonnn" he then started moving slowly and the pain started to lessen and was replaced with pleasure I started to moan none stop

He then stopped "n-no don't s-stop" he took his dick out of me and turned me around and placed me in a doggy position, he then shoved it back in but faster this time "n-noo so good m-more pl-please AHHH" he bit my neck and started to suck on it "you likeee t-that d-on'T y-you sw-sweet thingggg wh-whos your d-daddy" he whispered in my ear "Y-You a-are" I drooled screaming his name in the process he then cam in me juices dripping out, we then fall to the are side him cuddling into me.

I went to go take his dick out but he stopped me "n-no k-keep I-it in" we then fell asleep blah blah blah
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry this chapter came late and not on thanksgiving,I was tired yesterday and gave up half way. I hope you enjoy the smut, every special chapter it's gonna be the next boyfriend fucking him them all of them together.ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS MINI CHAPPIE AND UNTIL NEXT TIME WOLF PACK.....