Khari grips Alex's hand tightly, giving him a look of pride. I feel the same wave of pride flow through me, seeing how far my brother has come. I never thought I'd see a day where he wants to help and show compassion to a foe.

Bucky closes his eyes, shaking his head. "Fine. Where are we going to do this?"

"The Siberia base. It's big and it's where all of this started."

"How will she know to meet you there?" Nakia asks.

I think on this for a moment, before an unfortunate idea pops into my head. "She told me she found us in Greece because she saw us mentioned on the news. You said there have been a few attacks? If I go to one of those places and leave a message for her, then she'll know where to go."

Bucky nods. "We'll have to find out which attack is getting the most press."

Shuri looks to Bruce. "We have a lot to do."

"Speaking of that," I chime in. "I know you have two serums to make, but Analiese destroyed my necklace. I need a new suit."

Shuri nods. "I'll make another one for you. Do you want to keep the same design?"

I pause for a moment, a pleasing smile going over my face. "I would love if you added a holster and gun on this new suit."

"I would have the last time but the nanites and vibranium won't shrink and grow mass like a gun. I don't have anything that will do that."

"You may not," I begin, already taking out my phone. "But a friend of mine does."

-

"Holy shit! This place is awesome. The rent it costs to live here must be ridiculous." Scott says as he gets off the ship. Okoye rolls her eyes at him, but underneath the annoyance she looks slightly amused.

As soon as Scott sees me, he runs over towards me, enveloping me in a large hug. I hug him back just as enthusiastically, happy to see my friend even if it's in a less than ideal situation.

"I'm so happy you're alright," He tells me as he pulls back. "Hope and I were helping look for you. I was asking around my criminal buddies to see if they had heard of anything. I didn't get anywhere though, I wish I could have done more."

I shake my head, gripping his hand and squeezing it. "I'm very grateful, to both of you. I'm just happy to see you. I'm sorry I didn't bring you up to speed on what's been happening. As you can imagine things have been chaotic."

Scott waves his hand in dismissal. "Don't worry about it. When we're done with this psycho animal chic, you gotta show me around this place. Everything is so pretty, so advanced. I feel like I've just entered into Coruscant. Do they have robots here? I bet they do. And holograms? They have to have holograms."

Okoye lets out a sigh, shaking her head. "An emergency meeting has been called. We are all going to attend. As soon as we are finished though, we will be back to the lab to help."

I give her a confused look. "Why was an emergency meeting called?"

Okoye begins to look angry. "The other tribes don't like that T'Challa has been so focused on helping you. They think that he should focus on his country, since he just came back from the dead. The Jabari feel the same about Khari."