The mission

Chloe then shot up with fists ready for a fight, Jarrod walked in and saw this.

Jarrod:Lieutenant, what are you doing?

Chloe froze and said nothing as she lowers her arms. William kept a stoic expression on his face as he picked up his gun and calibrated his sight. Emily and Jessica pretended to play cards.

Chloe: Nothing sir, we were just talking.

Jarrod: I'm here to debrief you on the mission. And also to ensure your ready for this mission.

William placed his gun on the table and Emily along with Jess stood behind waiting for the debrief. Jarrod unrolled a map and began to explain their mission.

Jarrod:Okay, this is a patrol route, I need you guys to sweep the area for any mines or I.E.D.S that might ruin our chances at ending this problem.

William:Yes sir, we'll be sure to defuse them at best. We'll be careful aswell.

Jarrod:That's what I like to hear. I want this done asap understood?

William,Chloe, Emily and Jessica: Sir yes sir.

~Timeskip to Humvee~

William was behind the wheel,while Jessica and Emily manned the turret while Chloe was navigating. She occasionally glanced up to see William shift the gear or tighten his belts. He was wearing a marine uniform complete with the helmet and goggles. Emuly was wearing a ghillie suit, Jessica was wearing a heavy uniform and Chloe a standard marine loadout.

Chloe:There's a abandoned village two clicks from here we need to rest.

William simply nodded and took the radio and called in.

William:Foxtrot 7, this is whiskey tango we're going to rest for the time being. There is no active bombs anywhere.

Foxtrot 7: Copy, Whiskey Tango command wants you back tommorow at noon.

William:Solid copy.

Chloe:Listen ,I'm sorry about what I said about your team. My pride got to me.

William simply kept driving, not even looking at his team leader. She crossed a line that should never have been crossed. She had to learn the hard way.

They soon arrived in the small village and parked the humvee out of sight. William got out and walked over to a small shack. Jessica and Emily joined him as darkness began to come. Chloe also went into the small shack and unrolled her sleeping bag, alongside Emily and Jessica's.

Emily: Hey William, want something to eat?

William: What ya got?

Emily then rummaged through her pack and found a pack of beef jerky, cookies, marshmallows, crackers, chocolate and four apples. Jessica then opened her backpack and took out five bottles of water.

William: I'll take an apple please.

Emily threw it to him. He caught it and took a bite out of it. Jessica also took an apple and a chocolate bar. Emily passed a apple to Chloe with a piece of jerky.

Jessica: Do we need to make a fire?

William: If you don't want to freeze to death.

William gatherd some wood and made a small fire pit and lit the fire. Jessica yawned and fell asleep, Emily shortly joined her. William stayed up while scanning the area.

To be continued....