Sweet heaven

Willy led us to a small door,
"A very important room, this. After all, it is a chocolate factory." He explained.
"Then why's the door so small?" Mike interrupted.
"To keep all the big chocolaty flavor inside." Willy retorted with a giggle as he got out a big ring of keys and inserted one into the keyhole. He unlocked it, looked at us with contained excitement, and slowly pushed it open.
My jaw dropped. Inside was the most magnificent fantasy meadow I had ever dreamt of. There were candy pumpkins, candy mushroom- like trees, and hundreds of others sweets everywhere. But what was by far the most incredible was the chocolate waterfall.
"Now." Willy said haltingly, "Do be careful my dear children. Don't lose your heads. Don't get overexcited. Just keep, very, calm."
"It's beautiful." Breathed Charlie.
"What?" Willy said, looking back at him, "Oh yes, it's very beautiful." I turned my eyes to Willy to catch him staring at me. Pink dusting his pale cheeks, he looked away and walked forward. He began leading us through the meadow,
"Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate of the finest quality." He stopped as he led us over a bridge close to the waterfall,
"The waterfall is most important. It mixes the chocolate. Churns it up. Makes it light and frothy." Mrs. Beauregarde nodded her head like she was interested, her jacket open to reveal her chest. "By the way, no other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall, my dear children. And you can take that to the bank." He said as he continued walking. Once at the end of the bridge, he waved us past.
"People." He called, we all turned to him and he pointed to some pipes,
"Those pipes... stuck up the chocolate- and carry it away." He waved his hand, "All over the factory. Thousands of gallons an hour. Yeah." We all watched the pipes for a moment as they moved around.
"Like my meadow? Try some of my grass. Please have a blade, please do. Its so delectable and so darn good looking."
"You can eat the grass?" Charlie questioned.
"Of course you can." Willy said as he walked over, "Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies."
We stayed still for a moment, then Willy gestured around himself,
"Enjoy." Augustus immediately ran off. The rest of us were a little confused until Willy started shooing us away. Making sure Charlie was okay, I walked off to a semi- secluded area.
"Do you like it?" I gave a little yelp when I saw Willy standing behind me.
"Oh I'm sorry, you gave me a fright." I pressed a hand over my heart, "But yes, its absolutely amazing! How did you think of all this?" Willy smiled in relief and began explaining everything to me. How he thought of the grass. How he got the idea of the waterfall and suchlike. I loved every second of it!
As I opened my mouth to ask another question, a voice called out,
"Daddy, look over there!" I followed Willy to see Veruca pointing to a small person in a red leather jumpsuit.
"What is it? It's a little person!"
It couldn't... Could it?
"There's two of them." Said Mrs. Beauregarde.
"There's more than two." Stated Mr. Teevee. My eyes went wide and my lip parted slightly.
"Vhere do zey come from?"
"Who are they?" Charlie questioned.
"Are they real people?" Mike asked.
"Of course they're real people; they're Oompa Loompas." Willy answered with an annoyed tone.
"Oompa Loompas?" Questioned Mr. Salt.
"Imported, directly from Loompaland." Willy said proudly.
"There's no such place." Mr. Teevee said. Willy looked at him, unimpressed,
"What?" He practically snapped.
"Mr. Wonka I teach high school geography and I'm here to tell you-"
"Then you'll know what a perfectly dreadful place it is." I cut him off, glaring, "Filled with horrific creatures of all kinds." I shuddered. Willy had a surprised smile on his face. However, Charlie looked as if he had just been slapped,
"You're saying those stories are true?" I blinked,
"I thought you knew that." Charlie opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by Mrs. Gloop,
"My son! That's not a good thing you do!" We all turned to see Augustus stuffing his face with chocolate from the river!
"Little boy!" Willy cried, trying his best to be polite, "My chocolate must be untouched by human hands." He seemed to realise it was pointless as his voice faded towards the end. Then, with a cry of surprise, Augustus fell into the river. We all cringed, and I let out a yelp of disgust and worry. Willy gritted his teeth and leaned back, closing his eyes in exasperation. Mrs. Gloop was frantic,
"He'll drown!" She howled to Willy, "He can't swim! Save him!" Willy just stayed still. I glanced at him to see him looking at the pipes. We made eye contact and I understood. As the pipes plunged into the chocolate and began sucking it up: Augustus was pulled towards it. I bit my lip as he disappeared underneath only to reappear inside the pipe with a gasp. He seemed to pause for a moment before being pushed up.
"There he goes." Violet stated.
"Call the fire brigade!" Mrs. Gloop wailed.
"Its a wonder that how pipe is big enough." Mrs. Beauregarde commented.
"It isn't. He's slowing down." Said Charlie.
"Hes gonna stick." Mike said.
"I think he has." Mumbled Mr. Teevee. Indeed he had, Augustus was now stuck in the pipe- despite its protests.
"Look, the Oompa Loompas!" Charlie exclaimed. The Oompa Loompas seemed to be laying a beat as they worked.
"What are they doing?" Veruca asked. Willy smiled,
"Why I believe they're going to treat us to a little song. Its quite a special occasion, of course, they haven't had a fresh audience in many a moon." Soon enough the Oompa Loompas ran into a formation with unbelievably catchy music playing.
Augustus Gloop, Augustus Gloop
The great big greedy nincompoop!
Augustus Gloop, so big and vile
So greedy, foul and infantile!
"Come on!" We cry
The time is ripe
To send him shooting up the pipe!
But don't, dear children, be alarmed
Augustus Gloop will not be harmed!
I laughed, clapping my hands and bobbing to the song. Willy seemed thrilled by this and was positively beaming.
Though of course, we must admit
He will be altered quite a bit!
Slowly wheels go round and round,
And cogs begin to grind and pound!
We'll boil him a minute more
Until we're absolutely sure
Then out he comes, by that by grace
A miracle has taken place!
This greedy brute, this louses era
Is loved by people everywhere!
For who could hate, or bear a grudge, against a luscious piece of fudge?

Okay! I'm stopping it here! 1169 words, you made it! Again, thanks so much for reading I hope you enjoyed!
A quick heads up: I will probably be updating slower now but will update when I can, bye!