sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ

Start from the beginning

"That bastard. Hannah was right. I need to find her." You walk to Hannah class. The lights were dimmed, just two people were in the class. It was Mingi and Hannah.

What are they doing in the dark? You thought. You had hid somewhere near them so you could hear and see their conversation while not being caught.

"Mingi, do you think ____ will ever snap out of it?" She asks. Mingi sighs.

"I don't know. Have you tried convincing her?"

"I did but she still wants to be with him." You hear him sigh again.

"Maybe if she doesn't want you...I could date you." Hannah suggests. Mingi lifts his head. Hannah leans in to kiss him. You hit your legs something. Mingi pulls back. You curse at yourself then you hear footsteps coming by.

You ran away. You do hear the faint voice of Mingi.

"____!" He shouts after you. You ran to the roof. Then your back slides down the wall.

I see how it Hannah. You were using me to get to mingi. I guess it's true Mingi never liked me. I was just a friend to him, nothing more. Well now I'm lonely, I broke up with Byungchul...

The door bursts open. Mingi looks for you then he sees you.

"____." You try to back away from mingi but it was already a wall.

"Get away from me Mingi. You like Hannah. Not me. JUST GO BACK TO HER!" Mingi sees the tears the fell from your cheeks. He moves closer then engulfed you in a hug. He rubs your back and after a few minutes you finally calm down.

"Are you feeling better now?" You nod. Then looked up at Mingi.

"You can go back to Hannah now. She probably needs you." Mingi chuckles.

"Me and Hannah were just acting ____, it was to test if you had feelings for me."

"Oh...I'm a dumbass." You sigh. He picks up your head with his fingers.

"And your my dumbass." He leans in to kiss you. You kissed him back and wrap your arms around his neck.

"Alright I see you two have made up." Hannah walks in. You and Mingi pull back from each other.

"You two are cute but don't make me thirdwheel. You know how much I have emphasized it."

"Don't worry I could set you up with Seonghwa if you would like." Mingi suggests. Hannah blushes.

"I-Its fine. Umm anyways you two should get back to class. It's Mr.Sim's period, you wouldn't want to anger him." You two nod. You and Mingi ran to class, however you were a second late.

"___, Mingi why are you late for my class?"

"I'm sorry sir we won't do it again." You and Mingi bowed. Mr.Sim grumbles and allows you in class.

"Jeez it was only a second so punctual." You complain. Mingi pecks your cheeks.

"Hey it's fine. I was with you, the teachers like me so you should be thankful for a boyfriend like me." Mingi boasts.

"Oh f*ck off Mingi, you were being cute at first but now I'm starting to question why I liked you."

"Hey come on babe, I did nothing."

"Miss ____ and Mingi do you have anything to tell the class?"

"Actually mr.sim I do." Mingi says. Your eyes widened.

"Guys ____ is my girl now. Dare lay a hand on her and I will personally 'speak' to you." Your cheeks were flushed.

"Alright good to know Mingi. Now can I please continue with the lesson?"

"Yes sir." Mingi says. You hit his arm.

"Why did you say that out loud."

"Cause I love you?"

"Song Mingi I swear to god you will be the death of me."

"Aren't I already am tho?"

"Don't make me take off my shoes and throw it at you."

"Kinky."

"MINGI." You hit him again.

Mingi is injured again :'(probably from carrying Ateez to ROTY you know ;)Anyways on a more serious note, he works too hard for us

probably from carrying Ateez to ROTY you know ;)
Anyways on a more serious note, he works too hard for us. Like he needs to rest🥺 I don't want to know that he overworks himself to make us proud. I love him and I want to say that he should really take care of himself, I don't care that if Ateez don't win another award on the music shows. I just want Mingi and the other members to care for their health like it is important. That's all I want to tell them if I went to a fansign to see them.

Which isn't possible when your in Singapore :) end me. Not many idols come here. I mean yeah they do come but only for a concert not a fansign. Then you see other countries oh here you have a fansign, oh and fanservice.

Bitch let me see them and have a convo with them. Tell them they inspire me not to give up and how their music has gotten me through the stress of o levels. Overall like legit someone like bring them to Singapore. I won't hesitate to sell my soul to buy a ticket you know. Alright I'm signing off now :) love you all muah.
-markxdino🦊💕