𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

~Jason's POV~

As Josh, Auggie and I entered the Matthews household Auggie announced, "Family Game Night

As Josh, Auggie and I entered the Matthews household Auggie announced, "Family Game Night." He then gestured Josh. "Now with extra family."

"And with my honorary nephew." Josh smiled as he patted my shoulder before closing the door then putting Auggie down.

Upon hearing Josh's name Maya turned around with a smile saying to him, "Well, hello."

"Well, hello." Auggie mimicked her making me chuckle at Maya's annoyed face.

"This is why your my favorite Matthews, Auggie." I side hugged Auggie which got me a hug from him but since we are different height he was hugging my leg.

"Hey, I thought I was you favorite Matthews!" Matthews frowned.

I shook my head before pointing to Auggie who was still hugging my leg, "Nope it's always been Auggie."

Josh chuckled at his brother's pout expression before standing next to Auggie and I, "Auggie didn't want to miss game night and the three of us never made it out the city. Oh, here's your money."

Josh handed his brother a dollar and Matthews looked at it in confusion before saying, "I gave you a hundred."

"With that kind of money you think we're not gonna buy steaks?" Josh asked him.

"Yeah Matthews, we're growing men we need food." I stated before the three of us happily patted our bellies.

"Thank you, Papa." Auggie smiled.

"You know what? My brother!" Matthews opened his arms.

"My brother!" Josh exclaimed before hugging each other.

"Listen, you're here for game night. You're family." Matthews told Josh before turning to me smiling. "And so are you you're in."

He then looked around confused before asking, "We're missing someone. Where's little Vee?"

"Oh, since Shawn is still here for a bit, him and Wolfy went to a taco place she likes to have some father-daughter time." I explained.

The intercome then buzzed and two familiar voices came in.

"Lucas."

"Farkle." Farkle's voice came out flat.

"And also her absence explains Farkle's saddness." I shrugged before going to get a water bottle from the kitchen.

Riley got up from her spot and goes to the intercome saying, "Come on up."

"Topanga it's happening I thought we had a few more years." Matthews whispered-yelled to his wife.

"I'm guessing she didn't tell him." I told Maya as I sat next to her.

"What gave it away." Maya sarcastically answered.