𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒 '𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅' 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖡𝖨𝖳𝖢𝖧 𝖨𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫. 🗣
     - 𝐤𝐞𝐲.𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐚 @𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 😒.

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 @𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩4𝐭𝐣 𝗎𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗀 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆? 𝖬𝖿 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖬! 🗣
     - 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩4𝐭𝐣 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺, 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇. 😔

(𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌)

"Niggas ain't never put me in them ghetto ass clouds." I said shaking my head. "And they used that old ass picture know damn well I had some bangers on my old account."

"Who posted that?" Pooh said making me show her.

"Tj."

"That's why I can't see." She shook her head continuing, "Bitch boy blocked me."

"Mannn-" I busted out laughing, "Ian even gone ask."

"Fuck that nigga." She rolled her eyes. "But damn, y'all city had a whole ass shade room?"

I sucked my teeth and nodded. "Girl yes. Them niggas down there was a different breed." I said shaking my head.

"Like them Florida muh'fuckas?" She asked making me holler.

"Hell nah! Florida they own damn people." I said laughing. Now Florida folks really a different breed.

"On go-" She shook her head catching her
words. "This that shit bruh. I meant on devil bitch."

"Gir- ok." I nodded going back to HellGram.

"FAT BITCH!" I heard a childish voice yell making me shoot up.

"Who the fuck?" Me and Pooh both got up and walked down to the living room.

"Well I'll be damned." Pooh said looking at snatching back her McHell's bag from Chubs.

"Ain't never just call that man a fat bitch." Tj said laughing.

"And you a lanky bitch." Ole kid told him walking over to me. "Who is you?"

"Girl who is you? The fuck." Draco bucked at her before grabbing my pony tell yanking my head back.

"Nigga what the hell?" I punched in chest fixing up my bun.

"Well I was finna tell yo ass Hello, but fuck that Hi." He mugged walking past me.

"Nigga is weird." I mumbled making the little girl nod.

"On devil he is." She shrugged taking a seat next to me.

"Bad ass lil' girl kept saying that round' God. That's why her ass here now." Chino said coming in shaking his head.

"Mind yo damn business." She mugged him as he mugged her back.

"I sense some hostility between the family." Chubs mumbled making Chino suck his teeth.

"Ain't no damn host-" Ole Kid cut him off.

"Yes the hell it is. YO ASS ABORTED ME BITCH!" She yelled making everybody fall the fuck out.

"SHE AINT NEVVVVA!" Tj yelled hopping up and down.

"Kamani yo ass is some else." Chubs told her laughing.