nine .

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸 .

💌 𝑟 𝑒 𝑎 𝑙 𝑙 𝑖 𝑓 𝑒 💌

VOTE AND COMMENT

slight smut warning / drug warning <3

𝘼 rushed sigh left kendall's lips as she walked down the hall from the back room she was in moments ago with chris . she ended up handing cynthia over to anthony and walking out . kendall was certainly sexually frustrated to say the least and definitely needed jaden .

she knocked a couple times before walking into the room jaden had wanted her to go in . she saw him smoking a pre roll aka a blunt . she just rolled her eyes snatching it from him and taking a long drag and ghosting it . " you know , if you need actual good weed i have a lot ." kendall said passing the blunt back to the half naked boy .

he smiled sitting up and scooting next to her on the edge of the bed . " i know but i stole this so might as well get the best of it , am i right ? " he said before kissing her shoulder . the two sat there listening to music and just enjoying each others company .

kendall had , had enough of the silence as well as the awkward tension and decided to make the first move . she slowly moved herself onto his lap— straddling him and softly kissing his neck . she could feel his boner through his sweatpants and smiled at the fact she had that effect on him .

after a couple seconds jaden turned her around onto the bed and pinning her arms down . he left a trail of hickeys down her body . she shivered in delight , the feeling almost euphoric . jaden slipped of her dress she had changed into earlier and took off his sweatpants along with his boxers .

kendall bit her lip in satisfaction . before anything could go down the door opened and there stood acton . kendall's eyes widened but acton didn't mind the half naked girl . " there's a fight about to go down and i think you two are gonna wanna see it . "

kendall and jaden groaned in annoyance, kendall grabbed her shoes and dress in frustration and slips them on . she walks pass acton and harshly whispers 'cockblock' before exiting . acton just smirked in response walking right behind her.

✩ ☁️ ༅ ❝ 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝑯𝑨𝑺 𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ! ❞

!!

and i don't wanna write about jadens pp going into kendall's v so you'll have to wait till i'm more comfortable <33 😋