One Way Glass (Frian)

Start from the beginning

I pushed his head down further and I heard him let out a choked gag, my eyes fixed intently on Roger bashing away at his drums for the solo part. John nodding along with the quick beat.

Freddie clawed at my thigh and dug his nails into the fabric, I quickly let go of his hair and he came up gasping for air.

"What the fuck are you trying to do? Suffocate me?" He snarled, furrowing his brows at me. I shrugged and shot him a weak smile, he tutted and climbed to his feet.

"Well hang on! Can't you finish me off?" I asked, gesturing to my still hard dick. Freddie grinned at me and rummaged around in his jacket pocket.

"I will finish you off but, you have to return the favour darling" He strode back over to me and slammed a tub of Vaseline onto the desk in front of me.

"W-Wha-"

"Fuck me Brian, right over this fucking desk" He snarled, his eyes staring into mine like a lion that's spotted its prey "Make me watch them rehearse while you fuck me so hard I won't be able to sit down for another three days"

I swallowed thickly, I glanced over at the other two in the studio, still recording their parts for the song.

"What a-about them?" I murmured softly gesturing toward Roger and John, my eyes darting to the tin of Vaseline that sat in front of me then back to Freddie.

"I don't give a shit about them, the glass is one way isn't it?" He snapped undoing his belt and jeans. I nodded slowly and he shot me a smug smirk "Then it's decided" He shoved the tin of Vaseline into my hands.

"Don't bother prepping me" He said with a wink "I've already done it" I slowly rose to me feet and watched him bend over the desk, propped up on his elbows so he got a full view of what the other two were up to.

"Get on with it" He hissed; I slathered my dick up with the Vaseline before positioning myself behind him. I took another quick glance at Roger and John before gripping his hip and slowly pushing myself into him.

He let out a quiet whimper and reached one hand behind him to grip my ass and push me deeper into him. "Fuuuuuck" He moaned, his head thrown back, Adam's apple bobbing deliciously as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"How's that?" I heard Roger ask through the speaker. I reached over to the microphone button and clamped my hand over Freddie's mouth, muffling the string of obscene curses coming out of his mouth.

"It sounded b-brilli~fuck unh~brilliant" I murmured, gripping even tighter onto Freddie's mouth.

"You alright Bri? You're acting really...weird" Roger asked, I could see him cocking his head at me; even though he couldn't see through the glass.

"Yeah I'm~ah~f-fine" I said, thrusting deeply into Freddie, he made a little muffled moan and I could feel him clenching his legs together.

"Alright, we're gonna work on John's bit now"

"Okay" I said quickly. I pulled my hand off the button and removed my hand off Freddie's mouth.

"Fuuuuck" Freddie moaned loudly, his fingernails scraping against the wooden surface of the desk "I a-always forget how fucking big you feel"

The sound of wet skin slapping against each other filled the room, along with both of our loud moans. I angled my thrusts just right until I hit a particular spot that made Freddie jump forward and let out a rather loud gasp.

"Ohh, there it is" I chuckled, reaching my hand around his front to grasp his rock hard cock. "God you're fucking dirty huh? Getting all hot and bothered over me fucking you right in front of the window?"

He nodded and I rubbed my thumb over the weeping tip of his cock. "I can hear you at night Freddie in my room, I've heard everything you want us to do to you" He made a little whimper as I thrusted deeply into him.

"You want all of us to fuck you hm? Want Roger to take you from behind? Or maybe do you want John to face fuck you until you can't breathe anymore and have tears streaming down your cheeks"

Freddie groaned loudly, his breathing becoming more and more sporadic. "Yeah I can tell your close love, I can feel you clenching around me like a bloody vice"

"God! Fuck Brian, let me cum, fucking breed me!" He panted, his nails clawing at the desk beneath him.

"Do you want me to talk to Roger once we're done in here hm? Ask him if he wants to fuck you at the same time as me? I bet you'd fucking love that wouldn't you?" I growled in his ear.

"Having us both buried to the hilt inside of you, both of us finish at the same time and leave you as a fucking mess? Come for me you little slut"

I felt a telltale splash of warmth fill my palm and Freddie let out a high pitched moan, a loud string of obscene curses escaping his mouth as he came in hot spurts across my palm.

"Fuuck you're clenching hard!" I growled, yanking his limp body back onto me quickly before burying myself as deep as I could and filling him up.

"Brian?" I heard Roger's voice come over the speakers. I quickly reached over to the button and pressed down on it firmly.

"Yep?" I said, pulling my flaccid dick out of Freddie, watching as he rolled over onto his back and slid down onto the floor; some of my lukewarm cum dripping down his trembling thighs.

"You okay? I heard a bang against the wall" I quickly pulled up my jeans and boxers with my free hand, wiping my palm off on the hem of my white shirt.

"Yeah I'm fine, you done in there for today?" I asked, watching carefully as Freddie shakily stood up and stumbled over to his pile of clothes now discarded on the floor by the sofa.

"Yeah we are, just coming back" I nodded and let go of the button, I swivelled round my chair to watch Freddie pull up his Jean's and tighten his belt.

"Happy now?" I asked with a shit eating grin. He nodded and swallowed thickly, falling onto the sofa and curling up into one of the pillows.