Punishment (All Of Them)

Warning:
BDSM, Kink, Poly, Gagging
Bottom: Freddie
Top: Roger, John, Brian

Freddie's P.O.V
"We love you Belfast!" Roger shouted out into the crowd, I anxiously looked over at Brian, he scowled at me and so did John.

I had flirted with the crowd, I had bent over so they could see my ass before continuing with the song Fat Bottomed Girls.

I knew I was going to be punished, they weren't going to let this one slide like they did the other times, Roger hadn't got his fix in over three months and that made him crave anything that moved.

I slowly walked off stage, trailing behind Roger, waving the crowd as I made my way into the wings. I felt a cold hand wrap around my wrist, they pushed me into someone else.

"Keep walking" a low voice growled, Brian, I whimpered and continued walking behind the person infront of me, it was dark so I couldnt see who was who.

We entered the dressing room, Brian threw me down onto the soft couch, I whimpered and backed up against the back of the sofa.

Someone grabbed my hair and yanked my head up, Brian ripped off my harlequin suit so it pooled around my ankles, I winced at tried to look at the person who was holding my hair.

"Roger, here" Brian said, beckoning the younger boy over to him, the grip on my hair loosened before it was lost completely.

Roger walked over so he was standing infront of me, Brian discarded my harlequin suit and boxers, leaving me spread out and vulnerable.

The blonde man knelt down so he was infront of me, Brian flipped me over so I was on my stomach "Hands and knees slut" the older man growled, slapping the small of my back.

I whimpered and shakily got onto my hands and knees, I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip, bracing myself for whatever punishment Roger had in mind.

I wailed out once I felt a warm tongue probing my ass, Brian yanked my head up by my hair, I whimpered again and Brian slapped my cheek.

"John! Come here and shut him up" I whimpered and John came round the front of me, "Open your fucking mouth whore" Brian demanded.

I slowly opened my mouth, John thrusted into it making me gag and choke on his member, he tangled his hands in my hair and continued thrusting up into my mouth.

Brian lay down sideways, so he was underneath me, he wrapped his lips around my erection, I moaned around John's member, sending vibrations through his cock.

It was all too much, Rogers soft, wet tongue slipping in and out of my entrance, Brian's mouth wrapped around my member and John's dick lodged down my throat.

I wasn't going to last long, I already felt my orgasm building up, I hadn't had someone go down on me in a good year.

Usually it would be Brian that I would have sex with, he was someone I usually did it with because we were the closest, he wouldn't do oral on me cause we had to be quick.

Roger and I were as I called 'Friends with benefits' we had been for years, since the old days of Smile, he was gentle when he wanted to but also rough and aggressive.