One Way Glass (Frian)

Brian's P.O.V

We'd been recording the same vocal and guitar bit for several hours. Freddie's voice was cracking every time he tried to hit the high notes and my fingers were beginning to go numb.

"Roger mate!" I called into the microphone, looking over at Freddie rubbing his throat and downing a glass of ice cold water. I heard the microphone crack a little bit before his raspy voice came over the feed.

"Yeah?"

"Can we stop recording for a bit? Why dont you and John do your bits first and then me and Fred do ours later?" I asked, catching my chapped bottom lip between my teeth.

"Alright" He replied, the microphone cut out and I placed my Red Special back on it's guitar stand. I tapped Fred on the shoulder and helped him up, he groaned a quiet 'thanks' and we made our way towards the door.

John and Roger stood by the booth door. Roger holding two drumsticks in his folded arms; John clutching his bass by the neck in his left hand, the right hand loosely by his side.

"Cheers mate" I said, nodding a thanks at him as we entered the booth. Fred headed straight for the sofa, whereas I went straight for the leather chair in front of the record and tape buttons.

Our technician was off for that day so we had to do all of the studio technicalities. I shot a worried look over at poor Freddie, he had his head thrown back against the back of the sofa, his eyes shut and his hands crossed over his lap.

"Okay? You ready?" I said softly into the microphone, looking into the recording booth. John pulled his bass over his head and hovered his fingers over the right strings.

"Yep" Roger gave me a thumbs up and I clicked the record button. I sat there and watched them for a few minutes, leaning on my left hand, my other hovering above the stop recording button.

I felt a pair of hands clasp my shoulders and someones breath on my neck. "Your throat better now Fred?" I asked, hearing a breathy chuckle in my ear.

"Wonderful my darling" he murmured, pulling the chair out from the desk and straddling my lap.

"Fred! What are yo-"

"How did that bit sound Bri?" I heard Roger's voice come through the large speaker. I bit on my lip as Freddie sunk to his knees and pulled the chair back under the desk.

"Well go on then, answer him" Freddie hissed, slinking his hands up from my knees to my thighs. I felt my jeans get uncomfortably tighter.

"Y-Yeah, it sounded alright" I mumbled into the microphone, my finger pressed firmly on the speaker button. I felt Freddie fiddling around with my belt buckle and I bit down my lip.

"Are you sure?" John piped up "I think it should be a bit faster" I heard Roger quietly agreeing in the background.

"W-Whatever you think" I replied shakily, Freddie's hands now unzipping my fly. I pulled my hand off the speaker button and let out a quiet whimper. My hand snaking into Freddie's long black hair, gripping a few strands of it and tugging.

Freddie finally pulled my cock out of its tight confinement and his mouth watered at the sight of my member standing to full attention. He gripped the base of it and gently flicked his tongue against the head.

I arched my back off the chair and let out a quiet groan, watching through the one way glass into the booth. "You're so goddamn l-lucky they can't s-see you" I growled, looking down into Freddie's innocent chocolate brown eyes.

He pulled his mouth off my cockhead and shrugged "Now, do you agree this glass was a good investment?" He replied cheekily before diving back down to take my prick into his mouth again.