Chapter 14~Friendship Goals

Dabi's POV-

I walked into Shigaraki's room, he was sleeping on his bed with all 8 of the kittens. I would never admit this, but the sight was so adorable. I decided to leave him be for once, so I left his room, making my way to the bar.
"Hey, is Shigaraki awake?" Kurogiri asked, when I entered the bar.
"No. He's cuddling with the kittens." I answered him, sitting on a stool.
"We have some new recruits coming here in a few hours." Kurogiri said, I nodded wondering what psychos are gonna try and join this time.
          Time Skip
Knock, knock, knock.
"Dabi get the door." Shigaraki told me, I nodded and opened the door. I opened the door to see, a familiar blond psycho and another familiar blonde. It was Jin and Toga, I smiled softly at them.
"Hey guys." I greeted, they both hugged me.
"We've missed you." Toga stated, I pulled away from the hug. Toga looked behind me, her eyes started to water.
"Shigi-kun?" She asked, I turned around Shigaraki nodded. Toga ran up to him, pulling him into a hug.
"*sniff* I missed you*sob* so much*sob*"Toga stated, whilst balling her eyes out.
"I missed you to." Shigaraki responded to her, she pulled away from the hug and slapped him.
"You scared to shit out of me!" She lectured him, Shigaraki nodded.
"I'm sorry." Shigaraki said to her, clearly feeling bad for his actions.
"I thought*sob*I lost you..." Toga said beginning to cry again, Shigaraki pulled her into another hug. They never dated or even thought about the idea of dating each other, but there friendship was so strong, it's obvious they've been through some stuff together.
"Were you two dating?" Jin asked, I shook my head.
"No, they weren't." I answered Jin, for Shigaraki and Toga.

-310 words-