Chapter 5~So...alone....

Shigaraki's POV-

I can't do it anymore, it's just pain. I can't anymore, the pain is to much. I need to end it, I need to end the pain. I walked up to the roof, it was now the end of the school day. I ran to edge, I jumped feeling a few seconds of adrenaline before it all went black.

Dabi's POV-

I heard people yelling, it was coming from the front of the school.
"Someone call an ambulance!" Someone yelled, I didn't care until I heard that sentence. I walked to where everyone was gathered up, I looked at what they were looking at and covered my mouth with my hand out of shock.
"Shigaraki?" I mumbled, looking at the lifeless body that layed in front of me.
"What happened?" I asked aloud, someone turned to me.
"Poor dude couldn't take it anymore so he jumped..." the person told me, I felt my eyes water.
"Why isn't anyone calling a ambulance?!" I yelled, everyone was freaking out. I pulled out my phone, and dialed 119.
"119 what's your emergency?" The lady on the other side of the line asked.
"My friend he just jumped off of a building!" I said to the lady, visibly freaking out.
"Ok, can you tell me the location?" The lady asked, she was way calmer then I was.
"UA high school." I answered her simply.
"Ok, an ambulance will be right over." She informed me, before hanging up the phone. I ran to Shigaraki, I kneeled down on the ground next to him.
"Tomura, please wake up." I begged, nudging his shoulder.
           •Time Skip•
I was waiting in the waiting room of the hospital, my anxiety getting higher and higher by the second. A doctor walked up to me, the air was so tense.
"Do you want to see him?" The doctor asked simply, I nodded. The doctor and I silently walked to the room Shigaraki was in. I walked in the room, the sight I saw broke my heart. Shigaraki was wired up to so many machines. I walked up to him.
"Shigaraki..." I said, lightly putting my hand on his shoulder.
"Todoroki..?" Shigaraki mumbled weakly, I smiled softly.
"You're awake." I said softly, as to not scare him.
"Sadly." He mumbled, I shook my head slightly.
"No it's amazing. It's amazing that you're awake." I insisted, Shigaraki just shook his head.
"Todoroki... lets be real for a minute..." Shigaraki told me weakly, I nodded as if to tell him I'm listening.
"We both know...I'm not gonna last much longer..." Tomura continued weakly, I shook my head.
"No. No. You're gonna live." I  insisted, not wanting to accept reality.
"I...I...love....you...." Shigaraki said weakly, closing his eyes.
"No. No. No! He's not dying! He's gonna live!" I shouted, not accepting it.
"What are you doing just standing there?!" I yelled at the doctor, getting pissed off.
"Take my heart and give it to him! Take my leg and give it to him! Whatever he needs! Please!" I shouted at the doctor, I heard the heart monitor make a long loud beep.
"No. No. Shigaraki, wake up please!" I pleaded, to the lifeless body in front of me. I started to cry, I shook my head.
"No. There's no way he's dead!" I yelled, not accepting that he was really gone.

So alone...

So cold...

So much pain....

So broken...

-604 words-

Sooooo..... don't be mad at me.... I swear this is not even close to the end of the story....but please don't be mad at the fact that I just killed Shiga...