Student: Yo... isn't that one of the Holy Trinity?

Student 2: Yeah, but shouldn't he be in first place?

Student 3: Who cares!? The guy just saved our asses, thanks a bunch man!

(Y/N) nodded as he allowed more students to pass him, even some from his own class who had decided to take down the robots in their own way along the way. When (Y/N) felt like enough had passed him, he crouched, taking a big leap off the ground and went soaring through the air as he resumed his hopping across the battlefield.

(Elsewhere)

On the TV, the sports festival was being shown inside a bar with a crowd surrounding it, some sat at their tables drinking, others were standing right in front of the television with massive smiles.

Citizen: Woo! Look at them go! That right there is the next generation of heroes!

Citizen 2: Seriously, their quirks are crazy, I think I saw one kid who could shoot ice out of his hand, if being a hero doesn't work out, I know he'd make a nice ice-cream man.

The whole bar laughed at that joke, cheering while clinking their glasses as they continued to observe the heroes in training. One particular man sat on his own at a table, his hands under his chin while a small glass of water rested on the table. He kept looking at the TV with what seemed to be an emotionless look.

???: Heroes... huh? Each and every single one of these children? Pathetic, if society wants to see them as heroes, then there is no obstacle...

His eyes lit up slightly when the camera showed (Y/N) flinging himself through the air, landing on the ground heavily before taking off again.

???: So... that's the one who stole my precious ingredient... well then... let's see just how well he can take this harsh world of heroes and villains.

(With (Y/N))

The silent male stopped dead in his tracks, looking up to see no doubt the second obstacle of the course which seemed to be a number of ropes connecting one piece of land to another, he looked down to see a bottomless abyss.

Present Mic: And now for our second obstacle! Watch your feet and make sure you think quick, fall and you'll end up needing a rescue! And of course, the only across this place is by becoming an expert at tightrope walking!

Todoroki: What a troublesome thing...

(Y/N) turned to see the red and white haired male looking over the abyss with an unamused face, he turned towards (Y/N) who pulled a chocolate bar out of his pocket and offered to Todoroki.

Todoroki: No thank you... now... to win...

Without another word, he used his quirk to freeze the ropes as he ran behind them, allowing him to safely get across but at the same time make it difficult for anyone else who wished to cross, (Y/N) sighed before taking a bite out of his chocolate bar, ignoring the group of students who arrived on the scene as he watched a number of them get across... whether that's slowly like most of them, or faster thanks to their quirks like Tsu.

Bakugou: You fucking idiot!!! You better take this seriously!!

Of course (Y/N) just ignored Bakugou as he went flying past him, his palms exploding constantly and allowing him to travel without putting any strain on his legs, after about five minutes, (Y/N) sighed again, shoving the rest of the chocolate into his mouth before rearing down, everyone who wasn't across immediately took cover before (Y/N) shot off the ground, much higher than all the other times as everyone watched in amazement. His body went across the whole of the obstacle course and he easily landed right in front of the third and final obstacle where Todoroki had to cover his face from the shockwave of (Y/N) landing right next to him.