~II~

"Why did I meet you, why were you here, how did I see you, is it because you were near? Your face is art, and your love is strong, so please forgive me, for I was wrong."

The sun's beams lit my face and my cheeks warmed up.

I was sitting in Cecil Winters Park, quietly jamming to a song that was playing on my iPod, my dark brown hair cascaded down my shoulders as I looked down at the concrete floor.

"You were a gift, a special gift, you are my love, my only love, you are the one, the only one, you are a star, a special star. A star that God had blessed me with," I sang along in a soft voice.

Listening to music was the thing that I did in my free time. I would always come here, to Cecil Winters Park, take a seat on the fresh pale green grass, and pull out my iPod.

The view here was very astonishing. There was a wide blue lake that glistened in the golden daylight with colonies of ducks that glided over the waters. The comforting sounds of birds chirping and moving water filled my ears. That's why I love to take a break here, in Cecil Winters Park. It was a very peaceful place to just go to and refresh my mind.

I was currently listening to Tyler Mossey's song "Star". It was an incredibly well-composed song. The harmonious patterns and his vocals fit highly well together. It is the most successful song in his other most well-known album, "Galactic" which he performed in his "World Tour" a year ago. I couldn't attend because I was having some "financial difficulties", in other words--I was broke.

I am wishing that one day to become an aspiring singer-songwriter, do a collaboration with Tyler, then become very successful.

But that may not be possible. I'm a very plain boring girl with an ordinary mind. I have penned a few songs in my notebook, but the lyrics are way too repetitive and they didn't make any sense.

I took out the notebook, brushing my hands over the smooth surface and fingers over the words "dream" that was inscribed in bold golden cursive on the front cover. Ronald gave it to me on my sixteenth birthday, and ever since then I had kept it as a special possession of mine, and brought it with me everywhere I went.

Anything I saw that gave me an idea, I would jot it down. It had a role in my life as my "inspiration catalog" It helped me to develop ideas to put in the songs I wrote, and sometimes those words may turn out to be a song.

I heard the voice of Tyler Mossey beginning to play. I looked in my bag and pulled out my cell. My friend Kerry was calling.

"Hey, K," I said in a calm tone.

"Bonjour, Gracie!" Kerry shouted on the other end. Her scream was so loud it made me wince.

"The outcry wasn't really mandatory, K," I squeezed my ears. She laughed on the other end.

"I need you to come save me. I am trapped by screaming teenagers running around in the courtyard," She slightly yelled.

There was someone's voice that whined out, "No! Go do that to your own mother!"

I mentally giggled. "I see... Alright, be there in 12." I hung up and clutched my car keys in hand and placed my notebook in my bag. I arose from the grass and swabbed the back of my trousers to discard the remaining pieces of grass and leaves.

I strode over to my car and dived into the driver's seat. I stabbed my key in the keyhole and fastened my seatbelt. I then proceeded to start my gas and drove off into the world.

***
"You're finally here!" Kerry cheered as she ran over to my car. Her fluffy black hair bounced as she took her steps.

"Yay, so great!" I muttered sarcastically. I waited for her to shove her heavy satchel in the car and to get herself in. She slammed the car door and fastened her seatbelt as I drove off.

Kerry is the most amazing human in the world. She's a senior in high school, however, she acts as if she was a grown woman in University about to advance, despite the fact that she failed her driving test, like twice. We met at Cecil Winters Park for a local community gathering, and we ended up talking and then she became a significant human in my life. She had chocolatey brown skin, (which I found beautiful), large poofy black hair that was currently wrapped into a ponytail, and cute black eyes.

And most importantly, a great personality. She had a very good sense of humor and always had a clever comeback in mind.

"Yes I'm finally out of that pit of sweaty teenagers," She sighed and closed her eyes.

I gave her a slight smile. "Don't worry, you'll get used to their odors. I had the same experience. You'll be fine."

"Whatever you say, Gracie. But those children need to start learning what deodorant and showers are," I chuckled. "I have loads of homework today so I don't really have time to hang out. I know you didn't ask but sorry, " She said and I nodded in understatement.

"It's alright, I'll live," I spoke and we smiled.

***

We spent the whole drive to Kerry's talking and cackling, and I pulled up in the driveway in front of her house.

I whined because I enjoyed her presence and didn't want her to leave.

"Bye, Gracie," She grabbed her satchel and shut the car door. I waved goodbye and she disappeared into the door of her house.

I thrust my head back to the top of my car seat and sighed. I pulled my iPod out from my bag, attached it to the pod, and placed them in my ears. Today was a long day, and I needed a beautiful, calm voice in my head to replenish my brain with wise words.

Just as I was about to play a song, my phone buzzed. I groaned and snatched it from my pocket and checked it.

It was a notification. I tapped on it and just as I read the first word, my mind began to go crazy.

"TYLER MOSSEY ON HIS WAY TO VISIT SAINTWELL, IDAHO!!" The notification read.

"Tyler Mossey is going to visit Saintwell? But when did that say?" I covered my mouth with my palm in surprise.

"If would've known earlier, I would've thrown a party and play an excessive amount of loud music and binge-eat," I groaned. "Too late for that now," I hit my forehead on my steering wheel and pretend-cried.

This is why I need to keep up with the internet.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•
Hey everyone! I'm finally done with the second chapter!

This chapter is actually a whole big fat mood. (Anytime I hear about my favorite K-pop stars and singers going to have a concert/tour and I haven't heard ever since)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it! ~ ❤ acacia x

(Don't forget to put some feedback to help improve my writing!)